Changes to event prizes

Was the T-34-100 even produced?
It’s a shame that Enlisted is moving away from historical facts. It would make more sense to implement the T-44.

2 Likes

eventually, probably both as tech tree and premium

Well, i love my Konigstigers, but it will be nice to finally punch it right in the face instead of jumping in with german panzerfausts. I think it only has about 30 or less rounds, and the armor is just thick enough to prime the 88 mm round after it pens. I look forward to this tank and i hope all you russian mains grind for it.

I believe there were 2 prototypes produced by the end of 1945, but I don’t think they were ever really produced until the 1950s, and by then the t44 outclassed it and it was discontinued.

The BT-7 can’t even drive without tracks. Enlisted is not a historically accurate game. There is no partial accuracy, it’s either accurate or inaccurate.

1 Like

Thanks for stating the obvious. It is similar to the BT-7 with the 76 mm gun which they gave us a while back. A very mobile tank with a powerful canon. But one that is sadly a ‘glass cannon’. If the SU-100 and the T-34-100 is anything to go by the T-44-100 might definitely be in the works. It will be a truly worthy opponent to fight the Tiger-II (H) and not the T-34-100. But again it is free so can’t complain much. I just hope they introduce the T-44-100 in the tech tree. Otherwise be prepared for a $79.99 premium. Lol.

As a prototype, and not accepted for mass production.
Never saw WW2 combat.

Never saw WW2 combat.

1 Like