Change to binoculars

Let’s face it, they are useless or next to useless.
So my suggestion is to give them spotting ability. When you look at enemies through binos, they will become marked on the minimap (live).

9 Likes

Nope, sorry, It would make the game too much arcade and impossible for tactics

Its already arcade af. Thank the full auto meta for that. VoyoMayPL already made a post about SFs a year ago warning of the outcome we have today. The devs just didnt listen, and still dont

Making binos spot wouldnt make it bad, actually it might make it better.

Since in enlisted there is only 2 passive classes whom are the Mortarman and Engineer, aka classes whos job is not directly to be in the action.

The moscow axis recon plane could also have a cool feature where when it flies over targets, tanks it would spot them

Anyways, more XP needs to be rewarded for spotting. 15xp? WTF?

I get 30 xp from killing 1 guy why on earth would i mark something

I forgot also it would help bomb spamming a lot

i disagree.

and…

yes, but no.

yes, it would be i guess cool, if you can spot them with automatic mark just by looking at them, but no.

they must not remain live.
that would be ugly and cluster alot of stuff.

i was thinking something similar to HG.

you spot them, and the mark remains in that precise spot of where the guy has been spotted. even if the guy moves, the spot still remains as it’s something similar to a callout.

after the mark fades, you can respot them.

What tactics?

1 Like

How is that different from pressing “v”?

And I don’t agree abbout cluttering. Many games have enemies marked on the minimap as standard.

1 Like

it does it automatically.

you don’t have to press it.

So I have to buy, equipp and use in battle (so I don’t have a gun at this moment) an item that does the same thing as just pressing a button? Sounds like a bad deal if you ask me.

that’s what binocles are for to see much further.

the ability to automatically spot it’s a side-“perk” that could have.

So a “non-gun scope” for non-snipers?

1 Like

laughing-laugh

7 Likes

Or… Make that:
It

will works when you try mark enemies while use binoculars.
+Bonus: You can mark aircraft.

Marked infantry still have static icon, but x2 shorter life.
Marked vehicles have x2-x4 longer life.

But after all these changes… Binoculars should cost 2-4 bronze orders.

Binocs are too situational and many maps are so small they are pointless. If my AI could actually be relied on to fight for me I would use them more, but I literally must do all the work while my bots get 0 or 1 kill each life.

2 Likes