Change how plane work

So here is what I think about how to make people not to stay on the plane forever
From now on, the plane don’t have a resupply point but instead a retreat point. If the plane run out of ammo then they can just leave the battlefield.
The plane will only consume ticket on crush. So when it spawn it will cost nothing. But lost 1-1.5x regular ticket cost when plane was crushed.
However if pilot survived then the ticket can be refund by 80-90% if parachute into friendly gray zone or retreat to backline(tank resupply point) if jumped into battlefield or parachute into enemy gray zone.
And the reuse of poane is also changed. Instesd of used 2 other squads to use it again. successfully retreat will only put the plane into a 60s cool down and 1 death of other squad before reuse.if plane was crushed then it will take longer and much longer is the pilot was also killed.

2 Likes

Can be restricted based on performance appraisal
After reaching a certain level of scores or indicators, the flight time can be increased (there is a maximum time limit)
For example
There is an initial countdown of 4 minutes (maximum 5 minutes)
destruction reward
Ground vehicles add 3 minutes
The flight adds 2 minutes
10 infantrymen 2 minutes
Key buildings for 1 minute (respawn point, fort)

A good pilot can fly in the sky
Parasites cannot poison friendly units.

1 Like

I have thought that maybe we could have this feature behind the base spawn point that is a “retreat” point with this function not only for the planes, but have one such retreat point for the ground forces as well. When used in the menu, next to the “kill soldier” option, it would take the player to the spawn screen. Meanwhile, the bots in the squad would automatically run the shortest path back to the retreat point and be taken off the battlefield. On the retreat they have the passive mode on, they can be killed on their way back, of course. It would be quite handy, if the battlefield situation changes, to be able to bring a different squad. It would also perhaps open up for the implementation of a ‘retreat and survival’ mechanics as well, perhaps? Some incentives of some kind to keep the men and the squads alive for some type of reward, perhaps in the game or after the game? Possibly it would be abused if implemented badly, I don’t know so much about the implementation of such a thing like how taxing it would be on a server etc. It would however make Enlisted a completely different game in many ways, as people would play more cautious as to stay alive longer. It would inject some greater realism into the gameplay of an otherwise very arcade-ish game.

1 Like

I prefer to commit suicide directly
When will they have a mass suicide button?
I don’t want to spend 10 seconds killing all the players and then wait 10 seconds to respawn.

1 Like

Haha, yeah, to each their own

Actually I really like this, always confused me why planes could never go home.And just resupplied in the air.

This is especially true for when you use a pure fighter role plane with no bombs or rockets. You could potentially end up waiting the whole game for an enemy plane to engage, or just jump out of the damned plane and see how it stupidly crashes. It just bugs me, because it is so stupid as a concept. To just be able to respawn instead, and the plane goes off map on its own, makes more sense to me.

2 Likes

I think the ticket recovery system can be based on how kany kills the retreat soilder have. Lets say the retrear solider have 20k then it can recover 1/2 of the squad’s ticket. But I dont know what to give to defenders.