Can we simply block game parameters in custom games?

I’m a veteran player but I still like competitiveness, I’m on PC.

I simply want to sit back and enjoy the experience by immersing myself in it, WITHOUT SIDE WORRIES.

Things like setting the Fov to 50 on a sniper or vehicle are things that ruin the immersion because it looks and feels horrible, BUT IT IS A CLEAR ADVANTAGE in those roles.

Graphic parameters such as lowering the quality to the minimum, (something similar to the ulq of wt), moving the brightness for dark or interior areas…

I’m old and tired of all this, of configuring things, I need to be moving the fov slider in all games when I use the sniper for example, and vice versa with other classes or when I enter a closed environment.

I simply want to enjoy the game knowing that I’m not getting my ass kicked for these kinds of parameters that make a difference, and also enjoy its graphics and immersion since it is very good at its maximum capacity.

I know that everyone has different hardware and it is complicated, there will not be a way for you to detect the monitor specifications - size - resolution - screen ratio and why not ask from the distance you sit xD and set a natural standard for everyone LOCKED based on that, in some kind of custom game - ranked - or whatever

Or at least let you configure graphical parameters to create custom rooms in custom battles?

love you all

as far as i know,
you can only force things in the editor for mods. ( therefore, custom made missions )

and from the the look of things, it won’t come any time soon.
customs are kinda abandoned on their own with no actual update since they’ve been introduced.

all they did to customs, was to import them from the campaign system to the merge update.
funnily enough, it was badly ported because for example, the campaign selector doesn’t do jack shit.
you can no longer select more than one type of gamemodes, and many improvement demanded by the community in 2 years have not been implemented. even basic custom functions:

( yes, cringy title i’ll admit. but we literally tried everything )

that’s just the sad reality of customs.

not a priority…

1 Like