Can we please do something about faction bandwagoning

Can we just go to random teams already please…
so sick of badly uneven games

1 Like

No.

1 Like

Victory bonus is the number one problem, players are victory farming for that juicy 50% bonus XP and silver.

Than clans, equipment disparaty alongside bad game modes, boring/few maps ect also contribute to the problem.

I don’t get it
+50% of nothing is still nothing (since you don’t really get that much score unless there are enemies to fight)
meanwhile I semi-regularly hit like 8 to 10 k, unless the match is actually 1v10

MG39 came out and it’se been a whole day of getting put on the worst USA teams
Now that the NKVD squad is getting unlocked by people I started getting matched as axis…at least every single weapon they have is stupidly overpowered

DF tried. There’s bonuses for random matchmaking now. It’s up to the players to bite the hook

If you want to reduce the poison of anti-intellectual groups
Please form a team
At least you have 3 normal thinking humans
This way you can get a relatively good gaming experience

Bonuses are not a problem
Sometimes they just don’t want to be in a place where anti-intellectual groups are prevalent

well I played on random for the past few days - which makes me even more disgusted by KV1.

now I dont play low BR anymore.

The bonus is kinda meaningless. Its a tiniest step in the right direction and it did help some, but hot damn some days it’s so awful

StuH when?

whats StuH even gonna change? I bet it will be BR4.

not to mention it would probably only fire HE - so it would be like an artillery sherman.

STUG III F Br2

STUG III G or STUG IV BR3

KV-2
StuH
Sherman (105)

We need to complete the set

Well KV2 has enough HE to take out heavy tanks - the other two are simply “only” infantry support

Apparently the 105 can kill a Panther if you hit it “just right” or whatever, but yes the 152mm is the biggest in the game so far
Why do you think I advocate for the M43?

1 Like

Well I can actually understand that - since Panther only had 16 mm of top armor - extremely thin - which was done to save some weight and possibly money - which is also one of the reasons why the soviets managed to take out alot of Panthers with ISU and IS2 HE.

Now imagine 203mm, low velocity, HE being fired from a heavily modified M4A3 chassis