Can´t unlock tiger 2 P

Question to the new tech tree. I was researchiing the tiger 2 P and should have it unlocked now. However, it say´s I can´t claim my reward. don´t tell me I need to unlock every single vehicle they decided to add to that branch now to be actually able to play the tiger 2P.
If so, Gaijin has jet managed to looose another customer to thei´re stupid greed. Really hate this company.

10 Likes

you need to grind all the panzer4s below lol

1 Like

this literally happened to me too im so pissed

4 Likes

If they let us research it they should let us collect the reward. Maybe i’m missing something, but didn’t see an explanation of how this would work. And so far a lot of people lost time because of them not being clear enough

6 Likes

I just unlocked the Tiger 2 P 5 minutes ago, and i have the same fucking Problem and a friend of mine cannot get his new unlocked MG 42, because of the same problem.

3 Likes

yeah this stuff rlly ruined my opinion on the merge

4 Likes

ok thats idiotic, guess im not doing that

1 Like

It’s the same issue for every item in the progression tree. Basically if you only grind in berlin you need to unlock almost all of the tree before getting any new toys

2 Likes

I’m having a similar problem. I opened up a Tiger E and cannot find any crew to run it.
I have the Panther G crew and apparently not even that can operate the Tiger E.
So my Gold Vehicle bonus is now gone?
I cannot find the Tank as being mine and cannot even Find a crew that could operate it.
Sick of stuff like this.

2 Likes

Yeah, same for me, i have to reserch 10 low tier planes to get my tier 5 plane that i had research on. I get why vets. leave Germany…

2 Likes

Just their way to pad the game and make people pay to grind

2 Likes