Can german premium sqauds compare with Allies/Russia especially in BR V?

I am wondering besides the regular tech-tree why germany´s premium squads seems much weaker than allies/russia i appreciate you to share your same/different impressions to me

German premium squads i consider weaker than its equivalents (just a starting overview)

1. Germanys Paratroopers got downgraded FG 42 (while russian even and USA upgraded one)
  2. MG 42 early = compared to DP 100 or Fedorov
  3. 88-Flak (not working HE-TF and lesser pen than BR IV Tiger) = compared to KV 2 massdestructor
  4. German premium with lesser STG (45M) = compared to AS 44-4 with same stats like AS 44-5
  5. Walther A115 with identic stats to G41W (BR III) = compared to SVD30 (with scope in BR II)
  6. Panzerwerfer (BR IV) = compared to Calliope (BR IV)
  7. Premium-Halftracks of other factions = compared to LVT4 with unike mechanic and heavy armed

But also there are a few german premium units i consider bether:

1. German flametank is faster and got bether flame mechanics in my eyes
  2. Italian Moschetto M91 rules against Mosin M44L

Well we could talk about Suomi (best german SMG compareable to Allied/Russian tehc-tree weapons but with only 5 man) and Gerät 03 (semi-auto BR V) but i dont consider this worthy to buy

4 Likes

Don’t forget about a Kiraly 43M which is pretty much a BR3 PPSh-41 box but at suicidal BR5 (it needs to go down to BR3). And a crappy STG45 which should be a BR4 weapon.
MP18 is for some reason at BR2 even tho it’s worse than most smgs at BR1.
Only Flamethrower, Jagdpanther, MG 42 Early and wz 1928 are good premiums, however MG42 should get larger magazines even if they bring it to BR5 it wouldn’t matter BR4 doesn’t exist anyway.
I like Lebel 1886 however it has one of the slowest rof and reload of all bolt rifles.
DF really hates Germany and it’s a fact.

2 Likes

Some axis premiums are God tier, thought… :thinking:

But meh. They’re premium costing AAA games.

3 Likes

MG45 slaps cheeks though, it’s a laser that just needs a bit of trigger discipline.

Easly my favourite MG, how could beltfed DP compete with dispersion so high it feels like playing x-com with random chances of actually hittin anything.

But as Joe said, those prices are not worth it, i was just fortunate enough to win some gold

2 Likes

I myselfe buy mainly in 50% discount, and compared to the hours of gaming i get for free in high quality i feel fine to pay the devs something back (even some bonus fun though)

As far as i can tell, everyones got some pretty sweet premiums, and a hole bunch of “meh”.

But even “meh” can be cool “if” its in the right BR (mostly)

3 Likes

Well, all premium squads are better than stock squads without even option to take engineer.

Hope gerat gets dropped in BR.

Waiting to see if it does before i bother writing up more reasons why

3 Likes

I hope its dispersion will be improved as well. I’m lazy to check stats, but in my experience it’s an extremely inaccurate weapon. To the point when it’s really annoying.

1 Like

In practice it doesnt feel right no. Something is off

1 Like

I dont see it that way compare 5x STG 44 + Medic + 2 Engineer to 5x Suomi

Or 8x FG42II + Engineer vs 9x Gerät 3

I said stock squads, meaning lacking any upgrades.

I dont even get the point of playing BR IV right now you get 99% in BR V battles and lack of equipment yourselfe

Even tough i would realy love to play full BR IV with G43, MG42 and 88-Flak without getting fucked by BR V Tank/Planes

Br4 can hold it’s own against 4, vehicles wise, when playing axis.

Your best fighter is the 109 g10 or 14. Those can hold their own vs anything, struggling a bit only vs Soviets planes.

At br4, you have panther, and first tiger. Wonderful machines.

Br4 smgs for axis are really meh… but can still work well enough.

G43 is what I use in br5, and it’s br4. A beautiful rifle.

Big fausts.

Mg42.

There’s like only one currently available as far as I know.
But the beretta isn’t that bad tbh.

Yes it’s what I meant. Br4 is lacking. Kiraly and mkb42h probably should go there… Idk. The beretta is meh at br4. Could fit at br3 just as well.

But then, unless other things move around, br4 would be empty of smgs for axis…

1 Like

They could add

as new BR4 SMG, it’s not like DF even wants to add Frenchies as new faction anyway. Stats don’t look impressive but they could give it lowest recoil of all Axis smgs (like Type 2/Type 2 smg for Japan)

1 Like

Unfortunally my stormpioneers loose worth wheb playing g43, i vote for mkb down or even the lesser worthy stg 45 (m) its only use right now would be BR IV since its worthless in BR V

… I love g43…

I use it instead of the FGs :sweat_smile:

VMP is alot of fun though!

1 Like