Camouflage Customization for the Flakpanzer I & GAZ AA

i’ll start by saying that this is not really important. nor a priority.

but would be great ( and i believe easy to do ) to add camouflage customization for those two vehicles.

( premium vehicles too. but that has been already forwarded as far as i know )

because currently, there’s no customization:

and will come handy over customs & future merge.

hence, some color variants that i would suggest:

and lasty,

and the gaz:

and lasty,

references

FlakpanzerI
in1fvZ5
Untitled
15784_rd

images

thanks for hearing me out. cheers.

Edit, I forgot, bikes too please.

13 Likes

…and ignored. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I think most veichle after the merge change the base camo depending in what map they are like AT and AA already does

And loosing such a great potential for getting more money from such an effortless monetization?

That’s extremely naive.

2 Likes

Is necessary for moscow soviet and italian tank, because their veichle have the winter and desert camo, so as after the merge the infantry change the base uniform in base on what map they are, those veichle should need do same

potential…

The potential are those kind of skin

Not change the camo of your tank from desert to winter withaut even an insigna…

If you think so… :joy:

I doubt they’ll allow different camos of GO vehicles. So I’ll bet we’ll see afrika korps PZ IV in Stalingrad anyway.
(Since even now Dicker max has base German yellow camo for whatever reason)

But I hope I am wrong.

The stuka with the 500kg bomb has the same camo in Tunisia and Moscow. Already reported that bug myself but bro… LMAO

That ain’t gonna happen.

As they didn’t really considered camouflages an issue since they never mentioned anything in not a single thread over the course of this year despite many topics about the merge.

So, most likely. Everything will remain ( included camo ) you will still need to buy them.
Even so more useful in customs.

But… would be great to have such options to begin with.
( even greater if the gold orders rework would occur. But too optimistic for that 💳 Rework Gold Orders ( soldier & Vehicle ) & Add Camouflage Orders [Concept Idea] )

2 Likes