Camels in Tunisia🐪

I suggest adding it in Tunisia as a decoration. Somewhere in the distance. And it will be great to see them on the eastern front .:dromedary_camel::dromedary_camel::dromedary_camel:

20 Likes

Maybe dead ones aswell laying around the map. Hell let loose already has couple dead cows in the normandy fields. Also i dont want them to be just decorators i wanna ride them to battle just like there are some kubelwagens and opel blitz trucks in some maps

8 Likes

They need to behave like real animals. If no one controls them and they take damage or there is an explosion nearby, they run away to their spawn :dromedary_camel: :dromedary_camel: :dromedary_camel:

9 Likes

Here are the illustrations about this
:camel:. <–:dromedary_camel::boom:

3 Likes

Really good idea! And while they are at it they could add horses with the same AI to europe maps. Also i dont think they need to make any new AI as the current one already behaves the same way animals do. :dromedary_camel: :dromedary_camel: :dromedary_camel: :dromedary_camel: :dromedary_camel:

7 Likes

Out of fear grew a second hump :dromedary_camel: :dromedary_camel: :dromedary_camel:

3 Likes

I fully support the camel agenda

8 Likes

:dromedary_camel: :dromedary_camel: :dromedary_camel:

3 Likes

It would be very cool to have animals in the game. Camels in Tunisia, cows in Europe and how about pigs in the Pacific that roam around in packs and are friendly unless someone shoots them then the whole pack starts attacking any soldiers around.

4 Likes

:dromedary_camel::dromedary_camel:: )

5 Likes

Just no… dead camels… please no…

6 Likes

We beseech our saviour @FNFAL2017 to bless us with camels on Tunisia :dromedary_camel:

4 Likes

:dromedary_camel: :dromedary_camel: :dromedary_camel:

3 Likes

and horses in moscow

2 Likes