Calvary units

Cavalry was used by all factions in game irl it would be pretty cool to see it in game

USA: 1st Cavalry division
Germany: XV SS Cossack Cavalry corps.
Italy: Savoia Cavalleria
Britain: royal greys
Japan: 1st Cavalry brigade

I think this would be cool but obviously it would have some downsides. What do y’all think?

7 Likes

Useless.

3 Likes

Also yes I realize I misspelled cavalry in the title

avalry will do for Poland and for the Soviet Cossacks

5 Likes

meh

1 Like

Idk how but I forgot the ussr! They would have the 1st Zaporozhye Red Cossack Cavalry division

1 Like

Oh yeah. I can’t wait for useful cavalry charges in Berlin, where horses get stuck in trash piles and other shit and get wiped out instantly by the camping Tiger 2 and artillery, not to mention the masses of snipers and automatic rifles that will either instantly kill the rider or horse. Then only to do what? Melee? Bots are better at this.
Or cant wait for Polish horses to charge the hills of Normandy only to get Obi-Wan Kenobied by the high ground… if the horses don’t get stuck in the barbed wire.
9/11. Please add it.

4 Likes

Cossacks are a political topic. Which will be negatively perceived by the ru community of the game

1 Like

Who cares for the RU?

1 Like

Go on, big brain.

Really who . When most of the players are from the CIS space .Yes, and yesterday we were able to raise a fuss on your forum

2 Likes

not necessary and near zero effect

Yeah, I’m pretty sure 90% of the players are Russians.

Oh really? Or was it just average high-quality content spam RU does every month or so?

We use tanks as barricades and they have to be killed. in the gray zone, this does not disappear like anti-tank hedgehogs

3 Likes

And what exactly should be proved here?

1 Like

With nonsense like “gorilla” squads, I don’t see why they shouldn’t add cavalry as well.

It doesn’t matter at this point. It definitely won’t hurt the game more than guerrillas.

5 Likes

The partisans would be more suitable for special operations

4 Likes

Fair.

Will not be a great idea right a the start of the game a horse will be a big target for HE from tank camper

Come on buddy, everyone thought that the paratroopers could dramatically change and unbalance the game, but it turned out that it does not have a strong impact. I don’t like a lot of things about this place. But of the up-and-coming games right now, what? Well Arma 4 or the new Battlefield. Everything else is garbage where you take 10 minutes to get to a point. And clan players on the server take equipment and you still have to roleplay. We’ll get through it like we used to. Again with their complaints will adjust the movement of the game in the right direction.