Series 1/2

6 Likes

" first diary " ?

what, more bad news incoming?

12 Likes

moscow german’s difficulty changes from hell to extreme hell now

21 Likes

Can not.
Ordinary shells in your hull will not be able to if they run out.

7 Likes

I like that you put SPA that shouldn’t be on the frontline on pair with an assault tank.

Anti-tank rifle/grenade/cannon shell/tank shell/artillery explosion next to a rocket launcher can make a BIG BOOM

13 Likes

I thought we will have Assulter MKB and federov for Moscow campaign,uh,more tanks and just one level for a campaign?I cant accept that.And what even worse is you guys choose to add more weapons of mass destruction into this game after deciding to nerf the TNT,the nerf seems maningless at this way since players have more effective way to kill.

1 Like

at least you should give them L variant instead J1
you guys already know that J1 can nothing against T-34 in current ballistic system

15 Likes

Question @1942786, can you clarify how easy it will be kill a tank that has the rocket racks? Can you set them off with small arms, or do you need an explosive of some sort?

1 Like

Second question about rocket vehicles, namely the German panzerwerfer:

The aiming mechanic. Will it be similar to how we presently aim with mortar squads? Since those rockets are not shot directly but in fact shot upward to literally fall on the enemies heads.

2 Likes

Does that mean there are more levels? Only one level 37 is too little.

2 Likes

I think that is the answer.

1 Like

I’m watting :yum:

Why not Pa.III L …
Pz.III J1 vs T-34 is goddman shit

2 Likes

ture

Yes, but can a machine gun cause the same big boom.

2 Likes

That is exactly the goal.

1 Like

I think it’s time to perform miracles with the panzer f1

1 Like

you guys need to stop with the “pay2commitwarcrimes” monetization strategy. if HE spam is a problem, putting it behind a paywall does not make it more acceptable.

1 Like

Let’s be real here, the only reason they are doing this is to encourage more people to buy the premium Panzer IV E with HEAT.

13 Likes