Bugs related to gun grenades

The bug with gun grenades has been around for over a year now, and the official still has no intention of fixing it, and it is becoming increasingly serious.

@WidowMakerUk73 @James_Grove Does the official have a schedule to explain when to fix these bugs that seriously affect players’ gaming experience?

4 Likes

First of thing @WidowMakerUk73 is not a member of the staff is just a player’s like you

Second, bug, exploit, glitch need be reported on the bug site not forum

1 Like

Phew thought I had been promoted or summin :wink:

4 Likes

Okay, I really don’t know the first point, and I’m sorry about it.
But the second point is that I reported it a year ago, and I have reported it multiple times before today, starting from version 0.4. But every official response is just a label and then there is no news. I want to know now why a bug that seriously affects the player’s gaming experience can exist for a year.
Does the official really care about the gaming experience of players?

1 Like

I know just from helper answer, There is a priority list of all problem reported and all thing are forwarded to the development team if is not fixed it mean is not a priority for the moment

I’m very sorry to bother you, but this bug is really a headache. It makes ordinary gun grenades almost unusable.

A bug that makes ordinary gun grenades almost unusable is not currently a priority, and I am puzzled by the official definition of “priority”.

I can pin @Euthymia07 maybe as more answers for you

Okay, so my respected helper @Euthymia07 , in terms of the priority of this bug, approximately when will it be fixed.

Can this thing be used as an anti-tank grenade?
Is the probability of no harm high?

The probability of destroying single-layer armor with simple structures is high, such as tigers. But structurally complex or multi-layered armor is useless, such as the Panzer III or Panzer IV.

Excellent
Now we have super armor-piercing rounds

It’s not really a problem.