Bro I just wanna play Enlisted

Fix the damn matchmaker already.
I’ve been playing nergde games like Workers and Resources and Kenshi for way too long. I just wanna hop on and have some fun, but any time I try to come back I just do the spongebob lawnchair meme

8 Likes

I feel you on this, is stopping me, playing as much as i would like too.
play as Germany, most enemy team quits
play Japan, most enemy team quits

Seems pointless to even try and think of getting a game with out most just deserting, and the fact the game allows for this to happen, well what can you do?

And since the messing up of Steam, and still no word, on wtf is happening, really getting PO,
was meant to bring new people, if they cant even do that , well, this will just stay as it is,
all just following trends of joining latest faction with new toys, bailing on matches as they don’t like maps, and whatever other BS excuses for constantly leaving matches, will never be even games.

lol
I ve been playing City of Industry(builder)
and finial bought, NOBUNAGA’S AMBITION Sphere of Influence - Ascension

6 Likes

Yup. Why play a lost match? It’s better to quit and try again.

And many players think it’s ok because boring matches vs AI are your “reward” or something. Disgusting.

3 Likes

Finally got a fun match…ruined by the fact that defenders were able to build a rally point INSIDE THE FUCKING CAPZONE (that pacific warehouse walkway all the way at the top)
With them endlessly respawning and camping the staircases up to that rally we just bled 800 tickets.
Why is this game such a fucking mess?

5 Likes

Because, winning isn’t meant to be every fracking game, but you all have to pad your stats.

I don’t quit, you never know, if you just give up
Just to have the maximum rank, and once you get to 300 wins?, pathetic

if you can not handle a loss here and there, in a game, may as well give up on the real world now, save all some time from being wasted.

6 Likes

I used to have that mindset, but after carrying a losing team where half of them are bots again and again I realized there is no nobility in doing such thing and it only increases stress.

8 Likes

I used to “never” quit.

But I confess, these days I will consider dropping if the first cap is gone before I can spawn in.

And as I often like to play underdog factions, after my 5th or so game of being the only player building a rally, I might drop and try to break the streak.

but Most of the time if a game is going to shit, I just jump in a plane and be a pain or focus on leveling a squad I havent fully unlocked yet (perfect time to unlock sniper squads lol)

2 Likes

I see you play only axis. Nothing new on this game there would be “easy” fix if developers actually make match maker for us…

No, that could be said for the Allies between december and march when they were utterly dominating every match at every BR.

As for the OP, if you want your enemies not to quit, then you can try playing the currently weaker side instead.

1 Like

I fully agree. Personally I only leave matches that are hopeless steamrolls (I literalry can’t leave spawn).

But apparently most ppl do what I describe. In about 3/4 of matches I play, the loosing side deserts in large numbers.
And tbh it’s a logical thing to do if you want to grind faster.

2 Likes

Yeah, in Enlisted desertion is rewarded, not punished.

5 Likes

I can recommend Germany BR5.
I’ve been playing that for several weeks now.
No bot battles, no easy battles, every battle is a hard fight till death or victory, there is no in between.
Unstoppable USA as enemy in one battle, Soviet Spetsnaz in the next…
Good fun :crazy_face:

I’m proud to say that I never bail on a match. If, like most of the matches anymore is a one sided ass kicking, and I am on the side getting my ass kicked I just start firing in the general direction of the enemy while repeating this is f**king senseless until I get killed. I don’t even run to the battle zone as it is pointless, I just spawn and start firing, and of course tossing my Grenades so at least I don’t die with all my weapons full. :rofl: Sometimes it is quite agonizing as the match goes on and on, but what can you do. I would LOVE to be able to play with the Allies again, but until they are competitive again, I play with the Germans.

Thats not the point.

It’s completely unfair for one player alone against seven real players.

To find a good game (win or lose, I don’t care) I have to join and leave at least 10 games.

True, there would be “easy” fix if lazy developers make actual match maker for us, the players.

or some real hard punishment for deserting.
I never quit, maybe i have some quits cause of internet connection, like its say above I jump into a Plane and chill`nKill…

Deserteurs should loose 1000 Silver every quit…would be not so hard but fair

1 Like

Because you cant farm kills in balanced games?

So, who plays alone against various real players should won 1000 silver.

One of the big reasons is the ability to choose which faction. With how events and new unlocks and such work. They get flocked to by majority of players. Now, I don’t like penalizing players. I would rather incentivize the action I want: Play on the less played side & Stick to the game once you start and not abandon.

So, Options:

Each faction should show current wait time (higher wait times for larger amount of people in that faction compared to their opponents)

Ability to toggle in options,

• Prefer full 10v10 match. This will cause additional wait in order to find 10v10
  • Prefer quicker matchfind: This may cause games with bots, but will find games faster

XP modifier for joining a side that is underplayed.

Combine Research Points Into one pool across all factions and allow to apply it to any faction, instead of progressing individual ones within the tree. This means that if I play US because its underplayed, i can still progress another faction if I so choose.

IE: Make this global, not faction specific

Then make a Completed match streak bonus: Up to 10 in a row. each one gives 10% xp up to 100% XP

Big no, then the player base would be even more smaller than it is in the current state…
What about maps and game modes you dislike or opposing team full of sveatlords no life players and your team full of bots…

i quit most roflstomps cause they are just not enjoyable. i dont mind defeat if i at least have some chance of winning. that is why low soviet BR is excellent for me. most of the games are either close win or narrow defeat with me carrying most of the team.

1 Like