Bring Back the Axis Commander Portraits Back

I’m surprised the Russians would be butthurt over this when none of them fought against the Russians

1 Like

It’s a real shame if they don’t. These 2 portraits look really good too.

2 Likes

I agree. They’re not war criminals, they’re just generals There’s no reason to delete a World War II tactician

2 Likes

Cough:They keep zhukov, anyway is to early to talk maybe is only a problem of wo write devblog and the portait are still here

1 Like

They also keep Patton, so yes.

So far as the Jews are concerned, they do not want to be placed in comfortable buildings. They actually prefer to live as many to a room as possible. They have no conception of sanitation, hygiene or decency and are, as you know, the same sub-human types that we saw in the internment camps.

I honestly disagree with this trial thing. This is what the Jews do, not us. I am also against sending German prisoners to foreign countries as slaves. It’s obvious they’re going to starve to death while being overworked there.

I have been at Frankfurt for a civil government conference. If what we are doing to the Germans is Liberty, then give me death. I can’t see how Americans can sink so low. It is Semitic, and I am sure of it that it’s all because of the Jews.

I was reluctant, in fact unwilling, to be party to the destruction of Germany under the pretense of denazification… I believe Germany should not be destroyed, but rather rebuilt as a buffer against the real danger which is Bolshevism from Russia.

-George Smith Patton Junior, September 1945.

1 Like

so as i was thinking, maybe they actually removed them to later on introduce them back for next BP with more axis generals.

who knoes.

( but then why include them in the first place )

2 Likes

That`s very dissapointing that the removed the portraits, but it´s “ok” to show russian generals these days… maybe because there are not many left.

3 Likes

At this point I just wonder why they bothered including Rommel and Yamomoto if they were going to be removed in less than a day. It’s misleading and annoying since the devs know these will inevitably be censored yet still show them off.

1 Like

Most benign of Axis is probably an Italian field cook named Luigi

Yet he didnt do anything against the Nazis either and even helped them.
Compared to this, I prefer the average teen soldiers of the white rose.
But still dont justified that he isnt here meanwhile Zhukov is still here.

Who even was the person that complained?

1 Like

I was very sorry to see no Axis portrait options at all. This is a WWII game! We play all sides, nothing to do with politics.

But if you want to go there then the Russian portrait should be removed, as well. Stalin’s communist regime was repugnant. I think removing Removing Rommel and Yamamoto is biast and a double standard.

1 Like

Good news for everyone who didn’t catch it.

We’re getting them back once.legal applications are cleared.

2 Likes

Still weird they didnt ask in first place or ehm just shared the situation with us after they removed this.
Would have avoided a lot of shit shows.
Df seriously needs to adjust their PR stratety.

3 Likes

Over a year later…so any word on this?

1 Like

Please refrain from posting on old topic.

If u still want to discuss it feel free to make a new post about.