Breda-SAFAT calibre 7.7

IMG_8070

The Breda-SAFAT 7.7 light machine gun was used in the air and also on the ground by some units of the Italian Army.
Since this firearm is in War Thunder, we were wondering if it was possible to see it in Enlisted too.

Join the suggestion community for more: https://discord.gg/yQFcMVeSpa

The Breda-SAFAT LMG with the bipod used by the infantry

The 3D model in War Thunder
20220419182528_1

15 Likes

Something that looks like a working LMG made by Italians? Unbelievable.

7 Likes

Fuck you , Breda mod 30 is a wonderous piece of technology and is faaar surpeiror to the mg42 and mg34

7 Likes

“Working”

:roll_eyes: :shushing_face:

1 Like

Please let me quote myself from another thread:

I’m Italian, and yet that MG is more harmful to my eyes than to my enemies.

1 Like

this is the Fiat Model 1928

7 Likes

then you may not be brazilian

Even when almost everyone hates Breda, i will take it any day over MG 34/42. I have to agree with @Rickyd123 here, its

1 Like

In the game ? To each their own I suppose. I actually think the ZB26 is where its at.

In the real world…when you have to clean each bullet before you load it, that is a failure of gun design lol.

4 Likes

Now some one put this on the plate, What you think of the ZB in game? I think is a very bad gun for be placed after the breda/mg13, is very hard to use

My honest to God opinion is use what feels good to you, personally.
I personally found myself able to control and sight with the ZB better than the Breda and MG13. But thats just me, personally.
It is a fun gun, stable enough and with the reload perk absolutely deadly.
I still have troops with it , even though I have the MG34 unlocked.
The deadliest gun, is the one you know how to use well.

There is never a universal answer. In game, I can make it shine.

2 Likes

I liked ZB in CBT although I guess it was changed since then. It was fast, acurate and controlable. Only downside was small mag that obstructed the view.

1 Like