BR5 Super Hammer

istockphoto-89915358-612x612
I demand a BR5 hammer that allows for more advanced building.
With that great hammer, we should be able to build Quad flak and larger caliber AT guns that have now been erased from the game.
images (2)
images (3)

Especially the Japanese ATgun is less powerful than other countries (I think, but I could be wrong, what do you think?)
So, It would be nice to build a Type92 10cm cannon or something similar.
It would not be upwardly compatible with the normal hammer, but advanced buildings would need to require more materials, be bigger and more conspicuous, and be easier to spot from tanks and planes.
Also, when equipped with this hammer, its Squad would be BR5.

6 Likes

why does it need to be tied to a hammer? if you queue into a high BR game just get high BR buildables, makes it more bearable for the poor lads grinding the tech tree and stuck at BR3

11 Likes

Looks like something that’s belongs to Chinese client

10 Likes

This is because we wanted to allow players to use both current and advanced architecture at their discretion.
For example, let’s say we add the 8.8 cm Pak 43 to Germany.
It should not be the same to use as the current Pak 38.
Instead of having higher firepower, it should be heavier, slower, and more easily detected by enemy tanks and aircraft. The amount of materials required for construction should also be increased.
It would help when intercepting more robust heavy tanks, but otherwise the Pak 38 is sufficient.

If the increase in BR causes every engineer’s AT gun to be updated to Pak 43, you will be in trouble when you want to use the Pak 38.
Why not allow both Pak 38 and Pak 43 to be built? You may think that this is a good idea, but we don’t want to add more items to the wheel menu when building and clutter it up.
Considering the possibility of adding higher BR and buildings in the future, I thought it would be more expandable to have a system where buildings are upgraded according to the grade of the hammer.
Bundesarchiv_Bild_141-1875A,_PeenemĂĽnde,_V2_auf_Abschussbahn

I was thinking more of the Soviets.
images (4)

Honestly engineer building should change in base of BR… What you want do is just… Don’t have sense of exist, it just remember me the worst of Heroes and general for some motive

cat-eye

no dude, if you’re playing br5 there’s no reason to want to build a 40mm pak cannon over a 75mm one

ok-alright-then

Perhaps the reason you all disagree is that a golden hammer is not cool?
I have POSTED a picture of a golden hammer as an image of the BR5 hammer, but it doesn’t actually have to be golden.
Store price is 3000silver for one.

1 Like

As @Willcario mentioned, it should be automatic (like para boxes for example) and not tied to only one overpriced hammer that you need to buy.

1 Like

ok-alright-then

However, in my opinion, the advantage of the ATgun is that it is inconspicuous.

A large caliber gun is more powerful, but it is also bigger and more conspicuous, making it harder to hide it in the grass and shoot at tanks.
I think it would be inconvenient at times if ATguns were automatically upgraded at high BR. :neutral_face:
So I think it would be better if players had room to wash what kind of guns they can construct.

That’s very theoretical argument.

I could argue that the smoke from the gunshot will actually reveal your position anyway. Then the enemy just going to press a “V” in your direction to mark your exact location.

1 Like

Okay…:slightly_frowning_face:

I think engineer should be able to customize their build wheel and change squad br based on the selection. But I dont think DF will make this system since new structures cannot bring $$$

3 Likes

I mean, low BR engineers have it already. They can all build the 75mm PAK gun.

1 Like