BR1~3 Best rifles

I run it in BR5.

With BA fire rate perks, etc - it’s a beast. It’s not better than other BR4 and 5 weapons but it can hold it’s own even in CQC if you take care.

1 Like

Showing love for the brethren

2 Likes

Sorry, was covered under anything really. But the Italian rifles did deserve to be named because they are up there for best in slot

1 Like

For me it most br3 rifle since it decently effective

1 Like

Allies: M1 Carbine somehow got back into the soft spot in my heart. [redacted]. i also have a very personal fondness of the M5A1, that goober of a tank. the rest of allies armament feels eh to me, and i haven’t really got to use the BAR because i am a poor scrub who didn’t have them in stock a lot.

Soviet: i love the winchester M1895, it’s so fucking cool. everything else seems eh to me. the SMG are great i guess?

Axis: i am very biased, but i fucing love the carcano mod. 38, both regular and sniper variant. i also love the beretta M1 SMG too. it’s just perfect IMO.
why yes, i used to main the Tunisia campaign, why’d you asked? :laughing:

Japan: the arisaka type 38 is a really nice BA rifle for me. i love the Type 97 AT rifle, it’s the exact opposite of the PZB-38 in term of usefulness. can’t comment further because i really didn’t play pacific that much comparatively.

edit: i am dumb. the question is about rifles. not vehicles or SMG. eh whatever.

2 Likes

Soviet m44
German vg2
Allies lee-enfield n4
Japanese type 38

1 Like

Type 38 rifle is great in terms of it’s fire rate and over all feeling.
where as the carbine feels better for it’s reload.

Allies: Can agree enfield has the feeling of a semi automatic with the hitting power of a bolt action.

Germany: I learn more towards the M93 but that’s a removed rifle, The Mod .38 feels better in terms of it.

Soviets: Winchester. Dragoon feels like a better rifle IMO to the M44.

I’ll offer my thoughts for the worst weapons:
Type 99 late (and early): ** S L O W.** 48 rounds a minute?! that’s insanely slow and it feels it in game.

M41: Worst Mod .38

M1917 enfield: Feels the worst out of all the US rifles IMO

M1938 carbine: one of the ehhh soviet rifles vs what you can get.

1 Like

1 Like

it has a fire rate of 66 RPM stock ! Which is more than the beloved Arisaka rifle with 63 RPM.

fully upgraded you can consider it a semi-auto-bolt-action rifle :wink:

Add the revolver, and shout yippiy ka yee while charging for bonus points in cowboy roleplay.

2 Likes

It seemed to be one hell of a beast of a gun. I had no idea!

Your sound-mod looked great! I plan to use it at some point. :mechanic:
Bigote sound modpack V02 - Game Mods - Enlisted

In my hometown that gun is only popular with special people, but it seems to be a good gun in the game.
I am going to try to put it in my Japanese army BR2 preset.

1 Like

Best rifle USED to be BerdanII.

Until they removed it’s cool “smoke tracer” effect… :pensive:

#makeBerdanIIgreatagain!

3 Likes

Once the type 99 early is released it probably gonna overshadow the type 38

2 Likes

I have never seen that gun yet.
There are many of these guns that will never be available again!

Yes, I am looking forward to that gun.
But depending on the BR of the type99, the Type 38 will still dominate the main arm of the Japanese Army.
DC1tyfGVoAE4KdE

2 Likes

Not quire sure, The type 99 sniper and Type 99 late are super slow.

The Sniper feels like a type 1 with a scope.

I don’t think it will overly replace the Type 38 rifle.

Carcano M1891 un fucile superiore!

1 Like

The event infantry squad has the early type 99 and it fire fast as the enfield n4

2 Likes

Got a better one:
giphy (7)

I like shotguns. They’re funny to use.

Also got a cute lil Japanese flag attached to it. Necessary to show support to the Emperor while charging.

2 Likes

My long time GO love, The Berdan II, After the muzzle smoke changes a while back it lost it’s quirk of the powder trail for the bullets flight path. I miss it so much, but I’ll still use this weapon even in BR V

2 Likes

US - 1928 USMC Springfield cause bayonet, one more upgrade and very good sights
Germany - Armaguerra 39 for one squad and 7.35 Carcano, since bayonet and amazing sights
Japan - I just use the Type I since its just a Carcano again and IMO is better than the Type 99 anyway
USSR - Winchester cause YEEHAW CHUCKLEFUCKS WELCOME TO COWBOY SHOOTING MATCH

1 Like

i personally like it because it’s cheap, it’s stat is good (i haven’t bothered using higher BR rifle. i hate the 5 round semi auto), and it’s ironsight is just easy to use for me.

oh shit so true! only for the allies shotgun though.
the soviet and axis shotgun sucks with only 2 round per… clip? load? that thingy.

SO TRUE BRUDDA! I EQUIP ALL MY ENGIE WITH THEM!

assault class keeps their SMG tho.

1 Like