BR I - Lack of player!

I seem to face more Marshall’s in BR1 then any other level. :rofl:

Thank you, its all I can do with Kar98, even my asaulters has kar98 bcs I have only few mp28 xD

1 Like

Germany is dead across all BRs.

1 Like

If there is no Marketing since the last steam fiasco, why would numbers increase? Numbers increase with targeted campaigns

1 Like

it isnt marketing fault. simply (f2p)games that have been out for few years dont do that well when released on steam. same thing happened to every other f2p game that has been released on steam. WT, WOT, WOWS etc.

usually they get ~10% of new users in first few months (we got ~30%, but there are lot of people transferring their accounts).

1 Like

This is definitely marketing fault, only few website is talking about 2nd Steam launch of Enlisted and not many people that are commenting seem to care or have positive opinion, they got their attention the first time but due greed it failed massively, it was their opportunity to capitalize of the buzz and bring a lot of new people however it failed and now nobody gives a fuck if Enlisted relaunched or not. Even on reddit, youtuber, twitter and /v/ you can’t see anyone talking about Enlisted, hype is completely gone, and if you see video about Enlisted of a new player it’s mostly negative (they complain about grind a lot)

1 Like

hype for 3+ year old released game? what are you even talking about. why would anyone talk about this game for its steam release? if anyone was interested in this game they would have downloaded it even without steam.

1 Like

There are plenty of games that improved a lot with time and are doing better than during the first or second year but seems like with Enlisted it’s stagnating completely and in some ways going in reverse, while it should go forward.