Bombs and HE stealth nerfed? Bugged?

You missed of 10m (the orange glow is the explosion) what @_WARHEAD is saying is true
Screenshot_20240523-180912~2

To land two 500lb bombs on tank is very tough, but these are 500lb, I would expect tank to die due to overpressure at least!

I like AP1 (take off is not noob friendly!), noob Jap pilots think easy target and both my gunners finish em off

1 Like

I checked the replay, hope you dont mind, it’s actually quite interesting :grin:

Not at all, did I miss with both bombs one looks next to tank in rear gunner view, why interesting?

Aim is good

But a bit far. And the tank is partly in the trench.

Tank drives forward LOL. Huge blast, also on tank itself.

Check out the hole.

Tank is badly damaged and on fire. Your teammate destroyed it with a det pack before it blew up from your bomb damage.

So more or less a win win situation, the drop was a bit too far but the bombs ppowerful enough to cause late destruction.

1 Like

Very impressed with hit analysis, how did you find replay? Did you just search pacific today under me?
Anyway, I will do another video with Mosquito, A20 Soviet and see if similar result, I will watch replay to save you time though :wink:

1 Like

I do have to say there were two bombs, one missed, other I thought was on or right next to tank, is that hole the closest of two bombs?

Well I miss with plenty of my bombs myself, so I do this all the time :laughing:
I looked for your name and a teammates.

Both bombs stayed together.

1 Like

I was quite far off actually when I watched my replay, lesson learned, will get better! Thanks for time Warhead

1 Like

Last one, the tank was really K.O.
Because the bombs stay together, accuracy seems more important than when they are spread out.
I say you killed it, good enough drop :+1:

(now I’m off to do some events) GLHF

1 Like

I guess this is because they all have 4 coins instead of 2

these stats show how ridiculously nerfed heavy bombs are.
500kg bombs only have 20% more blast radius than 250kg bombs, despite 100% more weight.

irl there is also concave blast radius drop off, but its by far not as extreme.

did you expect double the radius? cause that is not how blast radius works. math is actually somewhat close to what is expected from doubling bomb size (at least for min radius size).

1 Like