Bomber calling is useless 99% of time

Hello welcome to My post, as the title Say today i’m going to talk about bombers

And well did You Even did a decent work with these things?

Personally they only waste time which can be more usefull if we call normal/rocket artillery

So well here’s My recomendation

1- increase the bombers speed

I’m not talking about the speed of bombers itself i’m talking that their spawn time should be less and their spawn distance to the cap point should be shorter too

2- more powerfull loadouts or more bombers

The bombers actually use weak bombs 50kg, 100lb, 100kg, i mean You can easily be there and 80% of time You won’t be killed cuz the size of bombs is just sad so lets try this…

Decrease the number of bombs but add bigger bombs to the bombers payload
250kg, 500lb, thats more than enough : )

On the other hand we can increase the number of bombers to 8 which allows You to get a bigger posibility of killing the enemy but keep the same payload of small bombs

3- allow to use artillery and bombers at the same time

I mean calling bombers isn’t the same like calling artillery support who did that? But with one condition, if You called artillery You won’t be able to call bombers at the same time (this for balancing reasons)

4- better tail gunners accurracity

This Will make the proccess of farming the bombers much more difficult meaning that You need to be careful if You don’t want to be shoot down from the air

And now we buffed bombers lets upgrate the counter mesures

1-Bombers are more fragile

This migth helps some planes with sad armament like the ju-87 with only very little Machine guns which arent able to kill Even a damaged plane

2- better AA guns

Sadly idk which AA should be the upgrate of the actually AA guns (You can give some examples per nation to help : )

3 Likes

Yes to bigger bombs, and maybe to the arty and bomber queue at the same time. no to the rest.

5 Likes

Yes at least 2 or 3 of this changes could make the arty 10 time better : ) thats the why Made many of them

1 Like

What, your suggestion would make bombing runs 3 times stronger than today. Even stronger than what they were back in the days, pre-nerf.

I wouldn’t mind if they reworked them.
But your suggestion is horrible and would be a nightmare for infantry.

And on top of that you want to make them harder to counter …
I respect your effort, but this is one of the easiest “no” I’ve ever given to a suggestion.

2 Likes

Guys, never call bombers.
Thank you for your understanding.

Well as i mentioned:

I agree with the fact that if DF adds all the changes i proposed the Game Will be

Bombing the battlefield simulator

there was a reason why bombers were heavily nerfed when they came out. i am not against bombers having heavier load, but then introduce friendly fire. it is absolutely stupid that arty fire can wipe out enemy, while giving mild concussion to friendly players.

I generally agree, but

How about not use attacker like ju-87 as an interceptor?
Bombers are already very vulnerable, and if your planes can’t shoot them down, maybe you’re using the wrong plane.

1 Like

Just don’t ask me i tried but i only killed one and ran out ammo XD

Maybe revert them to their OG bomb load? I mean nowadays there’s plenty of pilot from what I have seen

2 Likes

Could work…

They should add a radio operator squad that can call in firebomb bombers for allies, that would fix everything :grinning:

Far better than what happened last time I tried intercepting with a JU-87…

bomberr calling is nothing but a free kill to enemy pilots, also i noticed only some allied bomber have good anti air against enemy pilot … japanese -soviet-german bombers are free kill

1 Like