Black African American Male Squads?

And? You say

In the axis side is the same, is mirrored so is not strange is a discutible design choice

Idk, the tanker III squad on allies side looks british, not american. So why wouldnt they be able to purchase berets?

Every British tanker squad I own has the option.

:face_with_diagonal_mouth: dont aske me wen the costumization for tunisia was releasead i dont recall se barrett for my sherman crew, but i can mistake @Conscript_Joe sure they cant have the barrett?

I cannot prove since I don’t own the tanker III squad. I was just referring to info given by @Conscript_Joe

Thaths fine guess we have wait joe

1 Like

But, the Sherman I’m talking of, is the Normandy one :smile:

In Tunisia it’s the older model.

xDDD sorry, that’s explaining a lot

1 Like

Screenshot_20231023-212104_Chrome

1 Like

Am I the only one who bought that gold order skin? I know it’s not a jumbo but still :sweat_smile:

Forget everything I just said. This is how sleep deprivation looks like in real time.

Are you talking about the “bomb” skin?

1 Like

Probably not,but you are the only one who want change US tanker in canadian

2 Likes

All it takes, is enough maple syrup injections, and the Canadianification is complete!!!

1 Like

Been looking, and this is the Canadian Firefly I need as a skin. Because track armour does work!

And NO, civilians are NOT to be used as armour before someone joke about it :laughing:
60f226cc4f783a2bacb15d48_a138042-v6

2 Likes

Indeed a canadian tanker squad would be sick maybe equipped with the italian firefly

2 Likes

Is it somewhat different from classic one? Or is that only camo?

Better armor and improved QF17 cannon

This is the tank

2 Likes

That’s some serious armour slope :thinking:

2 Likes

The Normandy Ally event Para Squad: Bruh?

i can see the driver siting in the commanders lap,

i just want to say, i laugh at the “male” part of the question. to me it implies deep fear of gaijin just magic up some fictional all female black squad with probably awful stereotypes baked in :rofl: