Birthday discounts!

Protip buy 5x Starter packs for $12.5 to get 1500 gold (instead usual 1000 with $10) + 15 days of premium.
Actually i could get Dicker max or any other 2500 gold squad now (thanks to 300 gold from Mg42 squad and battlepass giving gold back) if i buy them that’s pretty tempting.

2 Likes

Yeah was waiting for that one. Will you get Pacific Aussies snipers? They’re gonna be removed…

Question:

• the 3 squads said not to be purchasable for gold after the update. Does it mean they will be obtainable with another way?
3 Likes

Nope unless they bring them back during sales or copy war thunder warbound shop idea where you could unlock premiums by grinding battle pass missions.

:eyes:

at last:

10 Likes

Glorious Po-2 is also on sale… HMMMMM

5 Likes

Then. Why did they list those 3 separately from the other squads disappearing post update? What is the difference?

@James_Grove @Keofox can you explain please? :thinking:

Do you mean that the 3 squads listed, won’t be obtainable at all forever and the others that are listed, will only be removed from shop temporarily but will return eventually?

3 Likes

I will rather wait with purchase of anything with my experience with purchased content (Stalingrad full access packs) on merge, cuz nobody know what promise you will broke next time… Happy Birthday Enlisted :slight_smile:

obrazek

5 Likes

This is the way everyone. Gold is literally discounted this way.

1 Like

oh god it happening dam man i guess i gotta get my dicker max
you better watch out stalingrad russian cause i aint showing you any mercy with your kv1 and t34

4 Likes

Any discount for the premium account?

1 Like

off a cliff

Still waiting for the results of the new game (the merge). Why anybody is willing to spend money before we see what’s going to happen, is beyond me. Especially when game quality has fallen into the toilet. Current matchmaking is the worst it’s ever been.

8 Likes

Thank you enlisted devs

1 Like

Big problem for me… 10 slots is not enough!

5 Likes

Try it in Big Action :kissing_heart: But she is really vulnerable

4 Likes

No, they won’t be available in the merge, as you could’ve seen in the test server.

Been waiting since Stalingrad came out to get that on sale.

1 Like

Yes, but then, what is the big difference between those 3 squads, and the other that are listed?

It seems ALL of them are getting removed?

The fact these 3 squads are available for gold and that the other ones are available via the gaijin store, all of them won’t be available with the merge.

2 Likes

Thanks! That clears up my confusion

Wait, what? Are they removing new premium snipers which they did introduce with previous Major update? Wut? What’s the reason?