Bigote Sound modpack V.05 (outdated)

yep, i noticed it, but its a bug of base game, turn off all the mods and check it, for any reason or bug melee body hits dont works, bayonet its also are not working, I already mentioned it to euthy

1 Like

Actually it’s already awesome, if you change explosions sound and sound of firing tank it could be a bomb

I’m creating new sounds for grenades, tank explosiones and bomba explosiones, very soon :grin:

4 Likes

Not sure if oversight or if the PDM 42 used the same SFX as the PPS weapons, but can you add the new pps sfx to the pdm 42? I tried using that and went… damn finally found a gun you didn’t touch when I messed around ussr br2.

1 Like

Waiting for it 🫨

1 Like

Well, apparently I’m having more problems because of the new sounds they added, but don’t fear, this week I’ll be working hard to release a fix and version 6.0, with new explosion sounds and new sounds for bombs, and impressive sounds for more weapons pretty good in my opinion.

5 Likes

Sorry havent had my pc for a month and have fallen behind with your updates

Have you by anychance done the 50 cals on planes and tanks?

Last warthunder update put in some meaty .50 cal sound effects

just for tanks

and old version of .50 cal rs2

and at this moment i changed the .50 for early and late war planes (you know, those tho sounds different)

3 Likes

May I know your reasons for not using everything from BF V/1?

Do you think other games have better sounds for some guns than those?

Or you only go to other games for sounds not found in BF titles?

Personally I feel like my ultimate sound mod would be weapon and vehicle sounds from BF V/1 (like they literally shot real guns and flew real planes to record the sounds) + for other weapons not present there Enlisted sounds or other games’ if they are objectively much better.

4:15

I select My prefeered sounds of another games (like mp40 and mg42 of red orchestra,)

Mp 28, vg 1,5 of bf v

2 Likes

Also it seems like all the vehicle’s claxon are not fuctioning

Testing v5, feels good so far.

Could you please consider making a version with all BFV/1 weapon sounds where possible?
E.g. I think MG-34 lacks some rattle.

Been a while since i last updated this, but love it. The new soviet SHVAK sounds are really enjoyable.

Keep up the good work!

Its a shame that BF 5 and the frostbite engine are hard to pull audio files from ( so says the master of audio Bigote ) because the MG-34 and MG-42 sound as close to real life as you can get since DICE is one of the few studios that records actual real life weapon audio.

I have succesfully opened BFV files and found weapon and vehicle sounds, but ironically so far can’t find the firing sound :smiley:

Reload, barrel change, etc all found, but not the firing sound itself.

Do you know where the firing sound is, @Bigote0070

1 Like

Handheld mg34 spc

But, it’s more easy if You go into bf5 gun range and You record the sound

But it’s not a sound file?

Death sounds!!!

Check down and right

you can see that there are several files

1 Like

Pendiente a la nueva actualización y parche mi buen Bigote!!! Sigue con el trabajo duro. El mod está increible!

1 Like