Bigote Sound modpack V.05 (outdated)

Could you specify which ones? I see zoom in, zoom out, out of ammo, but not firing

Fire spc

You are places on action spc

Ok I guess this is them

Though I still don’t see the “ratatatata” sound, which would I expect to be looped for auto fire.

So these “clicks” are the shooting sounds?

Yes

But, i really sugest You record directly from the Game in the gun range

2 Likes

Damn, i remember the times when i played Call of Duty 2, i hope in the future to also see legacy sound mod for Enlisted from similar games purely as a tribute, yes, the game is old like the sounds, but within Enlisted it really hits nostalgic.

Interesting, guess I’ll stuck to voicelines for now

But if you ever feel like making a BF1/BFV only weapons mod where available, I’d welcome and appreciate that!

1 Like

If hes got paypal id even pony up like 40 bucks for a german BFV weapon pack ( im a german main so thats all i care about haha )

Where is the sound from AS44 taken from? Maybe it’s better to use the AKM sound?

rising storm 2 akm old sound

thanks. It seemed to me that it sounded different.

Hey bigote can you tell me what programs you use to edit and change the sound files? I want to try giving it a go.

@Bigote0070 do you happen to know a way to mass export files from Frosty Editor, not just one by one?

Fmod for pack and unpack the mod

audacity to edit the sounds

1 Like

Thanks!

Hello, do you have an ETA bigote? I prefer your sound mod than the others that’s why I’m waiting your update

Dear Bigote, is the mod updated?

Nop, im still working on it

But, there its the notes for v6

Far Sounds
Refresh of DP
Jhonson rifle and MG
OVP
avs
avt
PDM/Kbp
Turner
Plane MG
All shotguns
Explosions

And, im I’m stuck on winchester rifle

Very soon :tm: , probably whit the game update

7 Likes

@Bigote0070 some questions based on your experience:

1. Do you know how to mass export sound files with Frosty Editor?
  2. Do you have an idea of how and why Russian and Italian soldiers are sharing “hooray” voicelines?
  3. Are you using BFV’s real engine/vehicle sounds for your vehicles project?
  4. Can you consider creating a BF1/V only sound mod for weapons?

Cheers

1.sadly, i think no, but check your dm
2. probably there are more linked hooray voicelines, trialand error
3. Its very hard, and actually sound mod for tanks are not working, probably we need the FSB file
4. maybe, but it can be later, i want finish my mod

1 Like