Bigote Sound modpack V.04 (outdated)

Thanks, i Will check it

i downloaded and used the weapons sound mod for some day and i recommend updating it.
most weapons sound like the same basic file was used and modified a bit. i couldnt even distinguish the sound of german SMGs from soviet MGs. around 80% of all weapons sound extremely similar and artificial.
i recommend to keep the sounds of the normal game that are already good/great and only change the one that are bad/too unrealistic.
eg the FG42 sounds are completely unrealistic in enlisted, but the sound mod made them sound even more like toy guns.

the general rule for successful product design holds true: take something good, change as little as possible and every single applied change must give strong advantages over the old product.

When I apply the mod file (in bank file format) to the game, the sound plays normally. However, when I convert the files to WAV format and then rebuild them into bank files, the sound of Beretta M1, Beretta M38, and Beretta pistols occasionally cuts out. In other words, even when I attempt with the original files (without any modifications), the sound is missing when converting the files. I’m not sure if this issue is with the program or with your mod files, but can you help me out?

sir I can do it.so what you want exchange? or just remove it

i dont have the mod since 1 week, so i dont remember the particular weapons. but it was a ton of weapons that sound the same with the mod. the best way to do is: make a public vote sheet for all (important) weapons in the game and let people vote whether they like, dislike or neutral the sound of the weapon. after 1 week you have enough good data do define whether a weapon sound should be changed by the mod or not. after that i recommend you watching youtube videos with the weapons being fired to get a real shooting sound.

you could even use those sound files and distort them a bit (for legal and cosmetic reasons) and use them urself.

While we are talking about gane sounds, is it just me or Enlisted doesn’t have M1 Garand ping sound from other soldiers like friendlies, npc or enemies?

Hi mate

M38 it’s diferente

You need edit m38.loopshot and body

1 Like

You can notice that the gun sound is missing in the middle of this video. Even though there were no changes made to the original file, this issue still occurs. Why does this problem arise?

The strange thing is that this issue doesn’t occur if the files are not converted However, once it goes through the conversion (even if the file is not modified), this problem occurs

And this sound dropout issue occurs with firearms like the Beretta M1, Beretta M38, and Beretta pistol. Other firearms sound normal

When you hear some cuts, reset the game

First off this sound mod is a huuuge improvment over the original sounds, thumbs up.

I noticed for most of the german stuff youre using the red orchestra 2 weapon sounds, which is a good choice however there are a couple issues ive noticed.

The MG-34 has the proper third person gun audio however in first person the audio is quite off, sounds like the bass has been removed or something.

The MG-42 audio sounds great however when firing it sounds like something is off, like the audio is missing the first shot

Other than those 2 things it all sounds dope!

Some sounds i recommend you look into would be the Day of Defeat FG-42 audio, it sounds so sick as well as the Day of Defeat STG-44 audio which is in my opinion the best that gun has sounded in any game.

Cheers!

1 Like

i would change the sound in the next version (coming soon)

3 Likes

Youre a legend!

I just want to say I like your work

3 Likes

After the last Enlisted update I have no sounds when firing the following rifles (only affected to JAPAN):

Arisaka Rifle Type 38 Rifle
Typ 100 (paratrooper main weapon)
LGM Type 97
all Pistols

I only hear the sounds when reloading. Any advice?

After the last update, several weapons have no sound, suomi, all pistols, zk 383, gewerh 43, and others. I’ve already tried uninstalling the mod and downloading it again with no results.

Working on a fix

6 Likes

glad to hear, that I am not the only one. first I thought that I did something wrong. I tried also reinstallation.

Let’s wait until fix will be released. :slight_smile:

Ohh, I should’ve read comments first. I’ve just downloaded mod and wondered for like 30 minutes what I’ve done wrong and why there’s no sound at all

Smh

1 Like

I hope he releases the V5 version soon

HYPE

I hope it comes back soon, I can’t believe the game broke the sound mod, the current sounds of the game without its mod, it’s depressing , I tested some mods, and there are some that work and one that was even released today , I’m not going to say which one for ethical reasons, but it’s easy to find it, just look on the first page (game mods) … Anyway, I hope I can use it again, I look forward to it : )