Bigote sound mod V0.6 (outdated)

There is something wrong with the rifle FAR audio. All you can hear in game is super loud echo shots when youre near the objective, not sure what could be the issue. Im probably gonna use the V.5 rifle bank files for the time being.

I will keep it in mind, I will work quickly for a new version with the sound of distant rifles from the base game

Great mod. I love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

could you make a death scream mod for the female Soviet medic squad? I would love to make one myself, but I completely forgot how to do the entire process. and also I can’t seem to think of any kinda iconic female death scream from any games or movies…

I will try to do it, and I will also fix your mods (with each update you have to update the mods too)

thanks

I’m going to make the update of my sound mods a bit easier for you, all you have to do is is replace the bank files, the new WAV sounds will already be trimmed.

1 Like

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gIG0_cEItYnzVE8CFJhW0qoX3Vdo5G2T?usp=drive_link

could you also do this one for soviet female death scream because I tried making this brand new mod and its still broken I have no idea whats going on anymore, this update is so broken

@Bigote0070 do you have an idea what “memory” this refers to?

try using vorbis 75

The issue seems to have been the RAM.
I have 16 GB but I got that error when rebuilding bank file.
Closing Chrome and other RAM hungry apps solved the problem.

but also try to pack it whit a lower size
vorbis 75 or 70

In which app do you do that?
I use Audacity for audio editing and Movavi for mass conversion from mp3 to wav.

Just audacity for all

you can export in wav whit audacity

if anyone have crashes on your games
trying deleting impact.bank of mod folder

I finally managed to play with your mod and it’s awesome.
I guess I’ll use MG34 even more.

3 Likes

support. I’m waiting for an update every day, the mod is super

1 Like

news for v7

stg returns to V0.5 firesound, the current stgV0.6 sound was saved for a future weapon or AUG
Bazoka, Piat, panzerfaust, Rpzb
and more surprises

4 Likes

Great! When should we expect the update?

Hey Bigote, how are you? he is well ? I’m using your mod in the latest version, and I can only thank you for how it’s improving my game :slight_smile: but I want to suggest something, if I may,

The sound of Tiger and King tiger the sound of the 88mm itself