Big Action is back working (Custom Large Scale Enlisted!)

When done with 20k join on Big Action, more fun with br3, more like normal Enlisted, max players and AI, is really fun, takes a while for games to get going. But now customs working again, hopefull we can get those large scale battles going again.

FF is on though, so watch it! I will ask my PC brethren to launch in early GMT as on console, hopefully this mod gets official recognition, would love to see a Tunisia equivalent too, if popular enough once again.

Buildable indirect fire artillery in back line, tweaked ammo, 4 planes on one side, long range tank battles come and try it!

5 Likes

Almost every time I spawn I get a shot in the back from my AI. Ungrateful bastards.

5 Likes

Yeah i played it on the weekend. As good as ever

3 Likes

@tommyZZM Hi mate we need some way of asking for vehicle rallies to help spawn in tanks , any way to repurpose “defend point” to at least change taxt to “need vehicle rally,” or i supoose change need rally default to vehicle rlly text?

@James_Grove Hello this is type of flexibility in customs we need :wink: oh XP too please

1 Like

Bots fragging their sweaty commanders.

Besides, shanking the AI’s for their cool guns is pretty funny.

1 Like

You do realize if you TK too much you get kicked? Just a warning :wink:

2 Likes

Last time I played, I had it set to 1 player only, so I don’t think you can get kicked from what’s basically single-player, but if you can, that’s double funny.

Sometimes I fell like the player base have more game mode ideas the game devs themselves

You cant get kicked in local mode