Best graphic setting?

Hey there everyone, just a quick question. What is the best graphic setting or possibly a good setting when playing a bit competitive? If it is ok, I’d love to see your setting and your take why it’s better than default. (Some cases where if in low setting, the scope on some gun when it wobbles it wouldn’t black out.) Just give me some great tips and tricks if you have any! Also, I need a good setting where when you are in the plane, you are able to see players on the ground further, since I need to get closer to the ground just to render the players… Thanks!

1 Like

Idk, even a potato or console can play Enlisted well… I have mine at max everything, runs smoothly :person_shrugging:

There is no advantage running in low specs if your device can run it properly at higher specs.

I run it on ultra but still seem to have troubles looking for people on the ground since I need to get closer for them to render… Also, there is a slight advantage with scopes that blacks out due to movements (only affected with higher magnification scopes.) whereas if on lower settings, you can move as much as you want and still see from the scope. It isn’t much but if you love moving to prevent yourself as an easier target, it can help even if it is not that big.

Try matching those and then toy around with AMD or Nvidia anti-alising methods per preference.

You now owe me a :cake:.

2 Likes

Oh! Thank you so much! I’ll try incorporating this settings into my next matches.
This quite frankly reminds me of my war thunder settings, but without the 4x sampling which is god sent.

here you go o7 :cake:

1 Like