Berreta m38 with the 40 rounds

Seriously darkflow br 4? I mean this needs to be lowered alongside the old vmp what do you guys think?

2 Likes

I think that until BRs are restricted a little, theres not much that can be done to poor BR 4 without screwing over BR 1 more than it already is

9 Likes

I honestly think all of them should just go to BR3

2 Likes

This.
Locking the BR 1-2 to theyr separate que would allow so many equipments to moven to lower BR.

1 Like

They dont care about balance the only thing they care is to nake new stuff to make people pay for it. I mean there are so many unbalanced br setting like japan’s 500kg bomber is in br4 and 500kg in other faction are in br2

2 Likes

I used to claim that Beretta M38, Kiraly and the MKB were somewhat equal back in the days.

Nowadays some big general gameplay “adjustments” have kinda changed that.

Obviously the SMG damage at range nerf made a huge impact on SMGs in general - heck, I remember when the Kiraly came fresh to Moscow, that thing was a monster, the damage and accuracy was strong enough to wipe full squads at 50 meters, in just one magazine - if you could manage the massive vertical recoil of course… well don’t get me wrong, it’s still “arguably” the strongest super close quaters gun Germany has access to, but the effectiveness at medium range is very poor compared to the olden days…

This same logic with damage drop also applied to the Beretta, however there is now also increased dispersion that hinders the gun, specifically the problem is, that back in Tunisia the M38 used to have so little recoil, that it was seriously more accurate at medium range than MKBs, pretty much being a worthy alternative.
Yes the MKB had insanely strong damage drop for a automatic rifle, but the big hindrance of the gun has always been dps at close ranges. The Beretta shoots relatively fast for an Axis gun, making it the perfect all-rounder.

Beretta and Kiraly are much weaker in general compared to MKbs now, and MKBs are already noticeably weaker than STGs and FGs.

I honestly believe that instead of putting the Beretta into BR3 a strong buff would be justified, the pre war M38 is among gun nerds considered the most quality and accurate SMG of the entire war, it should be high in the Tier list.

The Kiraly on the other hand deserves to be put into BR4, so that the Axis arsenal at BR4 could have two types of SMG playstyles to choose from:
→ mid range great accuracy
→ close range super dps

For the sake of diverse gameplay, SMGs for all nations at each BR should follow this logic, 2 types of SMGs to choose from, instead of 5 types of Thompsons all doing pretty much the same.

Like the actual 40 round mag ?

Sure, but hardly anything in this game resembles theyr IRL counterparts.

Premium KP31 for example

As you can see the barrel simply doesnt climb at all.
Yet in the game it climbs like stallone in cliff hanger.

Also, without artificial buffing / nerfing here and there some factions would be in such disadvantage that I highly doubt anyone would play them.

Id rather throw the MKB in br4. It makes absolutely 0 sense in BR5 as you wont even use it if you have any experience in this game → Just skip it and get the mp43 instead which is by far better.

How ever, down tiering weapons from BR5 → BR4 is problematic due to BR3.

BR3 guns are somewhat meh, and the problem with BR3 is the fact that it can fight in BR1-2 lobbies.
If the BR3 could not fight in BR1-2 lobbies, then down tiering alot of equipment wouldnt be a problem of anykind.

1 Like

I agree here as well, but i believe this argument can be made quite alot with many weapons that are obsolete in their BRs

1 Like

absolutely, plenty of weaponry could be low as BR3 IF the br 1-2 was locked.
Or lower them just to BR4, and throw BR3 under the bus.

Unless they’re going to move mkb and kiraly to BR4, there’s no reason to put this weapon to BR3, lol.

1 Like

yep BR 3-4
1-2 and BR5 can sit in a corner

1 Like

Okay what about moving kirally to br 4 and making a seperate que in where br 3 and 4 can fight in moscow?