Beardmore-farquhar light machine gun

Ok so why no giving a 250 rounds belt to the M1919A6 then ?

Johnson LMG will be the Rank IV machine gun with 20 rounds, should I make 10 threads and 25 post about the western allied not getting 50 or 75 rounds at lower ranks ?

So what are you afraid of fighting people from other countries than yours ? Or are you trying to discriminate people based on their ethnicity ?

1 Like

Wow this topic went downhill fast… From talking about a cool looking LMG that’d I’d love to have to an endless rant about a German LMG with 100/250 rounds…

2 Likes

Based on the thread name, I thought this is some kind of a joke.
Why does Brits name their equipment like a 5 year old?

2 Likes

Seriously, what on earth is stopping DF from adding that damn 100 round belt fed Mg42 we been asking for ages?
USSR can get an exact copy our best assault rifle based on a one of kind prototype weapon and USA will have their 105 sherman after merge, we can’t even have a machine gun we want, jeez.

4 Likes

no idea what your talking about ?!?!

5 Likes

maybe the meme russian bias is what making that happen? but tbh it just a 100 round mg like we already have 100round belt fed for the russian and 100 round vicker so it weird ngl

2 Likes

there is literally a tank call sexton so yea idk man gotta ask the german why they call their dicker max

1 Like

British had the habit to name artillery SPG after clergy’s function. There was Bishop, Sexton and Priest. This was carried over after the war with the Abbot SPG in the 60’s

They also gave the commonly known name of the US tanks like Lee, Grant Sherman…

2 Likes

so im confuse what is a sexton? like i get bishop and priest but idk what a sexton is

Bishop is a conversion of the Valentine infantry tank into a boxy self propelled artillery vehicle.

M7 Priest is (probably) the most famous US build SPG of WW2, its name was given by the British after they received some due to Lend-Lease. It was designed to be built with the M3 Lee chassis.

Sexton is a canadian built SPG using the standard British 25 pdr gun. It replaced most of the Priests in Commonwealth service in order to reduce the supply issues cause by the different gun of the Priest. It was built using the Ram and Grizzly chassis (canadian variants of the M3 Lee and M4 Sherman)

EDIT : I think I missunderstood your question, according to google a sexton is a church custodian

3 Likes

yea i was saying what a “sexton” is since i know these tank but having a church custodian being call sexton is weird ngl
but those are old world stuff that us modern people might find weird

2 Likes

**** it everything go to hell then Let everyone have 250 belts and perfect 1 to 1 counters and let Germans be able to rocket spam Normandy into oblivion let’s make everything fair because the devs don’t care about balance so let’s just make everything fair.

2 Likes

So far best suggestion regarding LMG’s was to introduce belts as “secondary” option but using belt would make you stationary much like buildable lmg’s.
And you could switch back to mag as well but obviously there would be some sort animation aka time penalty.

Would be available to all factions.
Would give lmg’s much needed more pewwpeww time while being balanced due to movement restriction while using belt.

@VoyoMayPL suggestion if I recall.

3 Likes
4 Likes

writes a reasonable complaint and blatant hypocrisy of devs
post gets hidden

1 Like

Offense non taken my friend! Yes we have a common ground with the bipods! It’s always refreshing to get different perspectives and opinions as always. That’s how we grow as a community! Great chatting with you. :+1::sunglasses:

1 Like

Well then that would technically be a nerf towards the allies in Normandy and Berlin especially when it comes to belt fed DP premium.

2 Likes

Dont really think any of the faction relies on lmg’s as theyr meta weapons.
So doubt that would be anykind of balance deal breaker.
As well as no one is forced to use the belt. More of a quality of life thing to get more rounds while being stationary.

I find it amusing.

Beard more Fuck wad

3 Likes

its probably the surnames of the designers as it is a prototype