Battle Points Rebalance

in tough battles it can be decisive if some one prioritizes doing that individualistic task rather than helping their team.

Zero impact on the battle.

Otherwise, I’m fine with it.

I understand your point.

But on the other side of the coin, with how gigantic the grind is…

… Can you truly blame ppl for chasing down after juicy xp?

Root of the problem is instead: infinitygrind.

3 Likes

Agreed. Exactly why I say that objective work should be the most lucrative thing in the game.

1 Like

I’d rather level up my fighter than carry another team that would lose without me.
If a team i so bad that me flying, and i usually kill airstrike before they drop, for 2 min means that point/game is lost than that game could only be won by me.
(and don’t get me wrong, if i play with squad and they need help on ground, or i see match is tough and they want to win yeah i’m coming down from plane to help. But no way in hell i’m gonna care about team full of 9 year old Timmies on their xboxes)

Why should i care about Your winrate bruh

Don’t be mad at 1 dude in plane that tries to have fun/ get some xp/ level up fighter planes.
Be mad at the rest 80% of team that does shit.
Be mad at devs that good game has shit playerbase beacause of greed and Your team is bots.

So far into stockholm syndromewhen when devs give more xp you CRY for less.
PATHETIC

4 Likes

Exacly my point of view.

Me pathetic? What about you naive?

Do you really think they did these changes of courtesy to all players?
Ofc they nerfed the global XP gained from score/battle points, to think otherwise is very trustful thinking in Gaijin.

I’m not talking about good players like yourself who for the most part carry noobs and can adjust your way of playing depending on the situation and when you belong to a competent team.

I talking about giving average joe incentives to be more stupid than he already is.

Indirect I care for the winrate of my teammates, because i want to win rather than levelling up.
And the first will help the latter.

Some people just want to have fun, even if they ain’t winning games over and over.

We have to respect that too.

Imo… Ofc.

2 Likes

Xp gained from score was always shit. Infantry squads that do around 1k score gets 1k xp. If You get too much score though xp is worse. 3,5k fighter squad score gave 2,2k xp.
That why the first thing i asked in this thread is what the secret formula is, as pure score is meaningles if it doesn’t translate to xp.

Who is the naive one here, they will still sniper camp all games.

Just don’t call for nerfs, people don’t like that, especially just when we finally got some buffs.
Game desing 101 buff don’t nerf.
Yeah playing objective should give more score, for now it just gives more xp

You can test it by go customized match and with XP enabled selection. Try a single squad then quit match. See how base XP works.
I’ve kind of know how it works one year ago. Not know how much they changed.

It’s a much welcomed start! I would however like to see a larger increase in value to rally points.

The increase in points for engineer structures is welcomed, but they really need an increase in durability or the removal of “deconstruction” feature from every soldier. They just aren’t effective enough to actually hold a line in most cases. Against bots, they are fine, but players just run up and quickly break down structures in mass with no cost to them, then pour grenades and flamethrowers through the hole. TNT was brought to all campaigns recently, but nobody uses it for demolition, because its too easy to do it the other way!

@1942786, @ChuchaDrucha, and other devs, sincerely thank you for starting down the road to incentivize more tactical gameplay.

1 Like

I feel triggered into goofing even more in match.

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It does increase XP, I was playing as a fighter shooting down planes and bombers and was able to level up 3 levels in match for the fighter squad, which was only possible with a 100% or more XP boost IF you did good.

I can safely say it does increase XP.

1 Like

Thanks for listening guys. Very nice update. Keep it up

Good update, now please please fix hispano’s damage

1 Like

Here is a video I logged as bug on forum, Tempest also sucks. The thing is you get kills, but rarely any plane damage or fires, I love my plane fires…

1 Like

On console sorry… ps5

You guys missed the obvious one: Much more XP for capping, and for partial contribution too.

1 Like

No idea where to access them, any idea?

Thanks for the suggestions and comments on game_mods. Submitted to the developers.

3 Likes

Wish that. Bots now can even build rallies on a good day.

1 Like