Battle Pass weapons

Well, I guess you have a valid point here - though I like to claim that STG style weapons are just as potent as FG42s.

More versatile doesn’t necessarily mean better weapon, the T20 is the best US gun, but simply because all other BR5 weapons are pure cqc guns, so having the ability to have mid to long range guns that are also great at close range is a no brainer.

STG, FG and G43K are all versatile guns - in the sense of combat distance. Damage is different though.

FGs take out soldiers faster, while STGs have bigger magazines to wipe squads faster.

So you are right that G43k allows you to have a squad wipe gun instead of a burst damage gun for your non assaulters. This makes the gun indeed valuable, but I still don’t think supperior in total performance.

2 Likes

You’re probably right about tech tree unlocks having mostly closed the gap with the G43K, but IMO its combination of damage, ROF, accuracy, recoil, mag size and sight still keeps it marginally superior in terms of versatility.

G43K is better than the StG

Disagree - used to be, they nerfed it though

Lmao, I have 4 and use it every day. I’ve never noticed a difference in performance. It’ll always be Germany’s best weapon.

1 Like

More dispersion and a reduced rate of fire in semi auto. That gun used to be straight up broken, now its on par with STGs.

No one uses it in semi auto….

1 Like

I did

1 Like

Explains a lot….

1 Like

No it doesn’t.

I like it in semi auto…

but then again Im one of “those” that puts his M2 carbine on semi auto aswell :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Maybe I should, but I spray and pray with my M2. :rofl:

gotta do what works for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just use 2 primary weapons with my US tier 3 riflemen. M2c and GL garand. Works just incredibly.

Meaning, it is not worse than StG.
And in burst mode it’s still superior to StG with full auto mode.
Plus G43k shouldn’t even be compared to StG in the first place, because those weapons are used by different classes of soldiers.
Literally the best thing about G43k is that engineer cna use it unlike StG. (Ofc with exception of event engineers)
G43K should be compared to FG II or Breda. And I just like G43K way more.

2 Likes

If the G43K is an ornate rapier, the Breda PG Is a spiked club (and I love them both) XD

2 Likes

I had conisdered doing that at one point. But I prefer just to have abundant ammo for my primary with pistol as backup. After BR 3 the only upgrades I really use for Allies is the johnson MG and the Browning M1919A6 (round).

The rest I still prefer Lee enfield or Garand. (I dont really enjoy the M2, not saying its not good…just not my style).

G43k, Gerat, Breda, Mondragon. My kind of weapons (would love a 20 round Turner Rifle)

I don’t mind M2 personally. I think it’s best US “smg” atm. And I definitely prefer it over Thompsons.

M2 is definitely not comparable to other rifles. And I hope DF will never reclassify it to smg. It’s nice to have unique things like this that differentiate factions.

I cannot wait for tech tree T20 tho.

2 Likes

My level 5 Allies consists of M2’s, Thompson 50’s and Browning M1919A6.

1 Like

Tbh, I prefer Johnson LMG. The only reason I have A6 in my BR5 line up is because I have seperate BR4 lineup as well.
And I don’t like mixing up BR4 equipment with BR5.

Totally irrational behavior caused by my light autism.

3 Likes

Do the same.

I kinda like to bring my Mondragons into BR5, but since they are BR4 I often end up not doing it - even though BR5 faces BR4 ANYWAYS…

Yeah kinda ridiculous if you think about it.

1 Like