Battle Pass: The First Season of 2023

I miss the discount on golden weapons…

3 Likes

You and me both… Been hoping for this for a while… never came bsck.

I’ll still have to buy 2 other Kurz (would be crazy not to), another banana suomi, a pavessi, some shower pipe Volks smgs to larp, Brammit, all of the brammit…

Ooof… the cost…

Also, @1942786 this nice system is coming too late… I only have a single BerdanII! I need more! As many as I can get! Bring it back :laughing:

wait, no delay? And you improved ranks? Nice.

Does this mean that the uncensored version will now uncensor German symbols?

2 Likes

Doubt it. The uncensored version is… what we play right now.

There’s AN EVEN MORE censored version called “harmonization” version using “cubania” flags… it’s not pretty.

2 Likes

Then why not move the censored symbols to the harmonization version? Literally what’s the point of making the setting to cater to countries where they have laws against some symbols, while at the same time disregarding such a setting exists and censoring stuff in the uncensored version to cater to countries where they have laws against some symbols?

2 Likes

Is the glorious robloxia flag

Hail robloxia!

9 Likes

Wish I knew…

My guess would be that they abide to the laws where the game is produced. They cannot making anything playable using nazis symbols. They can uncensor more.

However some countries have even STRICTER laws… which is where harmonization mode comes in. (To sell in those countries)

It’s a very sad thing, but there’s nothing much to do atm except voicing disapproval: as time goes by, political correctness trends (fascism. If you disagree you are a monster) will get rebuked. I hope so for future generations at least.

1 Like

Regarding weapons
German Belt fed MG looks great, but for the japanese you could do much better yet again you chose to implement copy pasted gun with some fancier features which has very small meaning for a player wielding this gun

give japanese something better please, you had so much time

Also dont remove PZ4 H in normandy for gold order , it has no reason frankly to disappear

1 Like

I hope Golden order soldier have perfect stats now.

13 Likes

The rise of cubismus and Japense trianglism.

No Stinger MG for Allies Pacific … sad times :frowning:

Lets hope for Willys with M1919 (Rider) and Kübelwagen Type 82 with MG34 (Rider) for Tunisia :smiley:

2 Likes

@1942786 So does this mean I can not buy 4 MKB-42Ws, and transfer them to be used on Normandy? Level 38 is a long, long way away for me, so it would be nice to have substitutes for the STG-44.

Also as a secondary question, would the Devs consider in the future replacing the level trees with War Thunder style tech trees, where we can research weapons/squads in a tree? It would also help the Devs in implementing new squads/equipment, such as medics for campaigns that do not have them at the moment. Not to mention it could allow us to focus research on squads we are good at using. Engineer/support squads, for example.

1 Like

From what others said and what i understand:
-Weapons that are in 3 or more campaigns remain the same, You can still get 4 MKB or 5 Erma EMP
Changes:
-Weapons that are in 2 campaigns can now be bought twice in each campagin, so 2 kurzgewehr43 in Normandy and Berlin Each, totaling 4 if You want to transfer (better that mkb and can be on any class so pick it first)
-Weapons that are in 1 campaign, like Suomi that could previously be only bought once, can be bough 3 times

Nice change overall, just shame there is more and more cool stuff to get and so little gold weapon orders, WE NEED MORE

2 Likes

Many thanks!! That is great news.

No new weapons on Moscow?

1 Like

So with the Harmonized mode, any chance of adding the swastika for the USA and non-Russian audiances in the Berlin campagin on all the flags in the city? Kinda cringe seeing the iron cross on all the red flags.

4 Likes

Come in very handy !

2 Likes

Would be great to get some gold weapons in Moscow / Stalingrad too :frowning: