Battle Pass: The First Season of 2023

Nice

Can you show the vehicle camos?

3 Likes

Seeing an ITALIAN weapon for Tunisia Axis is wonderful. Thanks so much.

9 Likes

It is good that you removed the mortar soldier task. It is difficult to clear with the current Enlisted. Not sure why they eliminated the flamethrower…
The 30 kills with the pistol is the most boring and tedious task, are there any plans to remove it?

12 Likes

I did nothing

Any news or updates on if we’re ever gonna get a Clan system in-game or a more in-depth chat system?

4 Likes

I think it is because it can only been used by dedicated squad, same situation for mortar. Moreover, Flamethrower unlock is a relatively high level unlock in most campaign comparing to other weapon. Both factor causing flamethrower not been use as much as other weapons, especially for F2P players.

3 Likes

please any vehicles for the soviets, last season we got not a single one for them :frowning:

3 Likes

Hey Keo, will you guys consider the White Sea campaign or continuation war?

Need a gold order IS-2 with the decals or the T-34 obr 1941 in Moscow.

Regarding the Marshal rank, so am I actually part of the 15-20% of the playerbase? Sure this is the rating I have now but getting the rank back sounds like its going to be a real slog there.

3 Likes

Hope we get gold weapon order this time because gold vehicle order is useless if you dont have the squad that use the vehicle which is the case in stalingrad for f2p but then again i havent unlock the kv 1 yet so idk if i can buy and use the T 34e STZ but still i hope we get gold weapon order so i can buy those new gun

1 Like

I probably know the response but want to make 100% sure.

Will Moscow + Stalingrad Axis obtain a new gold order weapon this upcoming battle pass?

2 Likes

or make them available for like 30 silver weapon orders each, at least i could have incentive to keep playing in Stalingrad after leveling up to the max

1 Like

I wish they could add actual unique vehicles instead just reskins. But i guess darkflow don’t want us to have fun they want us to pay $$$ for new vehicles.

I am glad seasons are shorter so we can get more stuff :]

Nope since Kurz is available in both Normandy and Berlin. Honestly i wish i could have 4 Kurzes in single squad.

8 Likes

You will.

Atleast I will. And 4 ppd bramits will Def suit me well. And 4 smgs than can be used on Moscow and tunisia axis with round mags. Amazing ones

And finnaly (I hope since I already have 3) I ill be able to have 4 schmeisser mk36 III on normandy axis and have a full larp squad with them

Besides that, I don’t see other weapon I would go or feel the need to duplicate to own on a squad.

Now that there are options to get multiple copies of gold order weapons, is there going to be any change in the quantity of gold weapon orders in either the battlepass or elsewhere?

5 Likes

Yeah they should give more of them, we now have 6 campaigns, that means 12 weapons every season, but you only get one gold order.

Probably only on Events,

and gold after the season ends…