Battle Pass: 2nd Season 2023

Did you really just extend it at 30min left?
lmfao

2 Likes

What a pain to see LS26 and FN not in the tech trees of Finland and China…

2 Likes

So as there are still orders included on the battle pass, does this then mean that the new progression system is still at least 3 months off?

Probably, they didn’t even come up with FAQ about it yet. :tipping_hand_man:

Ridiculous :joy:

Not as much, no but can you blame a man for wanting to kill Soviets with a BAR :pensive:

1 Like

Hello, why was the start of the new season in 24 hours supposed to be today?

2 Likes

That’s pretty understandable, mate. Just wait, it’ll be fine. :pleading_face:

1 Like

Beautiful pieces again, I’m interested in all.

However, since gold orders are heavily limited:

AGAIN, CONSIDER ALLOWING THE CUSTOMER TO TRY THE GOLD ORDER WEAPON BEFORE PURCHASE.

Seriously.

6 Likes

Didn’t expect the W.A.R. hence I was going to include it in an event squad suggestion. Cool to see it though, going to be really good.

If on pc, you can try them in the editor. That’s what I’m doing.

Ofc. But it’s a hassle. It’s something very simple devs already should have implemented, the same way as for premium squads…

They don’t really have any excuse for not having implemented something so simple yet.

those 4 gun are interesting i havent buy anything for american allie and japan axis at all so can anyone recommend 1 of those gun? preferably one that can be use in 3 campaign i know it just came out but since we dont have a “test this weapon” feature or something like that it hard to choose for me tbh

Hi, new BP season is started with this update.

1 Like

The arrival of premium and event squads finally receiving their second weapon slot is very welcome, although I don’t think you should be able to do that with AT gunner squads since they, you know, already have the second weapon slot, just dedicated to their AT weapon.

Really, no Tunisia stuff? Why do the devs hate this campaign?

2 Likes

Could people who tried the new golden weapons please post their impressions?

On paper, all 3 LMGs appear to be just visually different BARs or such, with different ROF. The WAR’s ring sight even looks like a downgrade.

1 Like

De lahti-saloranta has horrible recoil. Something like 40 vertical and 20 horizontal. I am not a fan at all of this weapon. Kinda regret buying it as the recoil is literally worse than the mg34 while having the same damage

Last pass I missed out.

Is it still woth it? Not sure.
All these orders are good for beginners though.

And gold cards are good but is that worth it? Hmm.

Anyways, good job DarkFlow.