"Battle of Tunisia": campaign discussion

Ence why I m asking if they will ever be able to have more soldiers… Lol

As long as such composition would reflect regular squads to avoid issues with them in CBT… this should indeed be done.

Exactly… At this point we can only pray that Tunisia will not end up as botched as Berlin… But Im not believer… and realisticaly speaking, this may indeed be Berlin 2.0

Call me a paypig I don’t care I didn’t even finish reading the whole post and bought in. Can’t wait to get home!

5 Likes

:joy:

That’s the spirit.

I’ll wait a day or two, and going to complaint, and see if they break it up maybe.

This is a reasonable request. And by the way - other CBT’s had all the packs separate, so you can buy only what you wanted.

I will literally NOT play German side, just not my thing. So why am I paying for it?

I have bought the CBT premium squad as a show of thanks, very pleased to hear adjustments in update but where are the new engineer AA, Mg placements, Flakvierling is not accurate and months in please prioritise.

Also hoping Tiger 1 added in tree later, gunners for planes, will check out ai and see if they get stuck so often.

GG Devs see ya on the battlefield!

2 Likes

No, only Normandy had this. Berlin started this mess we can see now. (They made squad purchase separatedly down the line after CBT ended… but unless you are really searching, you won´t notice it and buy pack anyway)

The overall nerf to bombs was an inadvertent buff to tanks. You can’t get 20+ kills with bombs anymore but you can’t blow up tanks without a nearly direct hit. I saw a JU-188 suicide-bomb a point with soldiers inside a house while my tank was outside. Everyone lived.

That’s Good to know.

I love tank gameplay, I m sure I ill enjoy it even more.

Inb4 nerf tank threads.

1 Like

As far as I rememeber, I only had to buy the German squad in normandy but had to buy both squads in berlin to get access.

The bike looks pretty good.
Is there any chance that such an APC squad with only machine guns could be added to other fronts?

Hello @Keofox

Thanks for the update, new campaign loos awesome.

Are the other updates available for the main game or only in CBT for now?

Thanks

Moscow, and Normandy had separate packs. I never bought into Berlin, but ok. Like I was saying, we should complain - this is our money actually lol

And this isn’t fair practice - to bundle stuff like that. Obviously, trying to squeeze dollars from the customer base.

What’s a thunderflash? Like a flashbang grenade?

Imo, and this is only imo, i would spend even more on premiuns or what ever, if I got my money worth in stuff.

Right now I would invest in playing another set of maps with some diferent toys.

My premium squad that I had to buy ill be forever bothenecked and latter a non premium one, I’ll be deployed with more options. I would spend 50 euros or so just to play some maps I can’t even level, and my premium time ticking down will be as worth as a ghurkin on a football field.

Is it even worth to do so…

On the other hand, I like to collect game stuff and actually play with it as much as I can, but I fell I m overpaying just for a peek on something I can’t level yet.
And i m not even sure my feedback I’ll reach anyone since no one actually answer us on daily basis.

2 Likes

Oh, by the way - good job, and good update, and great content!

Just the pricing is off.

But gg, on the content, and updates, and changes - no complaints.

Bomber changes are good, etc.

To my mind testing should be accesible for free for all those who have some experience in the game. The point of testing is to ensure that everything works fine and experienced players are the best option to judge what is good and what is bad. Maybe the requirement which grant an access should be level 20+ in any campaign at any side. This would provide good flow players who additionally know a bit about this game and its mechanics.

1 Like

Yet we still have players with full campaign level that are yet to be seen inside a capture point.

2 Likes

Campaign level can be bought or achieved easily with premium options… that is not going to make you necessarily qualified for anything.

In general, campaign level in Enlisted means almost nothing (it only means you got more toys to play with).

Wow, AMD FSR is here.
Another game that has both FSR and DLSS.

1 Like