"Battle of Tunisia": campaign discussion

F2P here. Decided to have a look at Tunisia but probably not going to play it for long cause what’s the point if there is no progress and soon enough you’ll have whales with progress. Although what bothers me is that f2p brits have almost no grenades whereas Italians have no such problem. Is this an overlook or just stupidity?

Brits straight up don’t start with grenades or detpacks
Italians do
It’s weird af

Too many Germans. And the Uniforms for access side still look inaccurate and plain

Germans were majority forces during battle of Tunisia. Soo it is not wrong.

Irrelevant. True, but irrelevant. It’s about making the campaigns as distinct as possible.

I hope there will be as much Italians as there can be, dont get me wrong. Italian army is my WW2 favorite army. But i still dont want to makes my hopes up.
And my Italian squads use only Italian weapons now. :smiley:

2 Likes

Okay Feedback now that we have moved to the next stage. (I play Axis only in this campaign so far)

The Good:
AB 41 + M14/41 for the first tank squad is BRILLIANT. These vehicles work really well given their opponents. Also work well against infantry.
A solid representation of Italy. First Fighter and First Tank Squad being Italian is a really nice touch.

The bad:
Not enough Italy. I am greedy and want as much Italian units as possible and I just feel like it is thin. ALTHOUGH if you are going half and half I get it, and saving some of the better squads to be Italian is a good move (e.g. first assault squad is German, which I dislike, but if that means the second assault squad is Italian I can get behind this.) This applies to both units and weapons. There are still plenty of Italian weapons available.

The uniforms for the Axis are still inaccurate and plain. The Italians especially are famous for their bling. I would like to see it in game. But feathers for Bersigliari aside, still they need more gear on their uniforms. And correct pith helmets, and actual helmets, and … well you get the idea.

The units are still wrong for the tanks. The 132 Divisione Corazzata didn’t have a 10th Regiment in Tunisia. It was the 132 armored regiment.

Overall, happy to see Italy. Disappointed in how unpolished this feels. And, want MORE Italy.

Thanks for your time. this was a quick turnaround from the CBT so I know a lot of changes couldn’t be made. This is stuff that I understand will need fixing over time. But it DOES need to be fixed.

1 Like

Also lost an entire squad to an Anglo with a G41
:clown_face:
OBT is like open borders tbh

Yeah. The Motorcycle Squad is a situationally excellent unit. It’s speed + Engineer is legit. I don’t regret mine.

1 Like

Bots use G41 and Beretta 38/42, or for Brits they use Thompson 1921/28. Soo you only need to kill that bot and get his weapon.

Ah thank you.
I knew that’s how it was in Moscow with the bots, but wasn’t sure if it wasn’t some monkey business

A13 and Daimler should be switched
Also the 2pdr was never equipped with HE so take it away

3 Likes

Remove the American and German starter squads … Please make this campaign exclusively Britts vs Italians until at least level 29 or 30 …

4 Likes

GL finding enough Italian gear for that.

Just not interested in playing with more Americans or Germans at this point even if they were in Tunisia just as the Britts were also in Normandy…

1 Like

Plenty of gear.

its possible to equip secondary weapons on bike squad…just like the tank one.

1 Like

Can you use a bayonet rifle like a lance and charge the infantry?

Jousting? sadly no. :frowning:

2 Likes