Battle of the Atlantic

It must feel good to own so many swords that you cant even remember them all. I only got 3

2 Likes

Uh, what can use the Flying Fish decal?
I got it but I canā€™t find it anywhere

Itā€™s only for British planes (not American ones)

canā€™t put it on the whirlwhind :confused:

1 Like

i have a theory that it might be for british squad plane (so only the ā€œpureā€ brit squad)

Thatā€™s because the whirlwind is still bugged. Acting like itā€™s US plane.

Ā“
See? There is USA tab instead of British

I donā€™t think thatā€™s the case. I just checked American plane in British squad (Specifically A20 in No 18 group RAF squad) and it does have USA decals. And when I picked beaufighter in the same squad, it had Britain decals.

So decals are binded to specific vehicle, not to whole squad

4 Likes

sigh

1 Like

Do we have an appropriate plane to put it on in-game?

So far Iā€™ve seen just one reference picture with Hawker Sea Hawk FROM 1955

unnamed

1 Like

Maybe this is a hint that post WW2 might happen sooner than anyone though?

I bet not since that wouldnā€™t be welcome by a bunch of people (except me of course)

Non ww2 decals are nothing new in Enlisted. I believe itā€™s just incompetence or laziness.

2 Likes

All Iā€™m saying is many point make a line and sooner or later those line might intersect

That all Iā€™m saying

If they ever go post war, I hope they eventually add Israeli Defense Forces to Enlisted.

Thatā€™s basically only post war faction thatā€™s I am interested in.

Personally Iā€™m just interested in post WW2 gun mostly especially that g11 would love to use that gun in any games tbh

If they do post ww2

1 Like

It is very unlikely for dev to add it. it will be even more controversial than adding Chinese faction consider the recent conflicts.

Thereā€™s already Israeli tree in WT.

Added in 2022, which is before the Israelā€“Hamas war.

@James_Grove Whirlwind Mk.1 has been kicked out of RAF commission, plz fix.

(I guess this decal cannnot be used on the GO RNZAF SBD-3 NZ5005 either?)

4 Likes

So what? WT is literally planning to add tank with unique markings from Russian special military operation.

War thunder is not Enlisted.

War Thunder has China.
You previously said that China should not be added to Enlisted due to political reason.

War Thunder has Israel.
Now you want to add Israel to Enlisted but political reason is now irrelevant for you?

Yes. Because ww2 china regime could be very controversial for current Chinese regime.

Thereā€™s nothing controversial about Israel.