Battle of Moon

This is a translation and a slightly augmented original theme:
https://forum.enlisted.net/t/topic/97336

I’m a little late, but I’m posting this topic anyway

Plot
1966. The Cold War. The space race and the arms race. Alexey Leonov is the first man in space and on the moon. Americans accelerate and land on the moon in 2 months. Dividing the moon in half, they conduct expeditions. But because of the incident, without dividing the sector with valuable resources, an armed conflict begins…

I ask everyone to evaluate this map, which took 9 months of work. I hope you like it)

Many thanks to @118645616 for preparing the teaser for the mod)
Also, many thanks to @Devenddar , @schyrikami , @Пётр_Ликханов , I couldn’t have done it without you)

Link to the mission on the mods portal:
https://sandbox.enlisted.net/post/oZs4H7wBGqC4kMTc/

Teaser:

@118645616 makes cool content by Enlisted. Let’s help him)

I hope you like this mod, I tried and I’m happy with the result)
I plan to make many more interesting mods in the future.

Gallery:

17 Likes

the custom models are truly amazing.

and that murican flag is truly a chef kiss.

congratulation!.

as someone who makes custom buildings, i can truly understand the pain and time that went behind.

anyway, i did played your map and is truly fun to play against Ai as well.

10 Likes

Thank you for your feedback)

1 Like

Let me guess u just finished to watch “Iron Sky” ???

1 Like

I haven’t watched this movie

1 Like

Finally!

The only campaign worth playing is coming!!!

7 Likes

I took a lot of screenshots of everything for the event, loadouts, weapons, vehicles, map layout, specific areas in maps, pretty much everything. So if someone wants to try to recreate the actual April Fool’s Event Unknown War, then I can provide you with these.

Also looking back on it now, it’s almost been a full year since it came out. We had the Modern Conflict during 2021, the Unknown War during 2022, and we’ll have something hopefully cool and unique coming up in 2023.

2 Likes