Battle of Berlin for Victory Day!

Today many across the world celebrate “Victory Day”. On May 8th, 1945, the Allied nations that participated in World War II celebrated the final defeat of the Nazi war machine and the laying down of arms across Europe, and at the heart of that victory was the Battle of Berlin.

To celebrate Victory Day, we are opening the Battle of Berlin Campaign (currently in the closed beta testing stage), for everyone! Come and enjoy it from May 7th until May 11th (14:00 GMT).

APPROACHING THE REICHSTAG

During this stage of the Campaign testing you will be fighting in famous locations along the path of the Soviet advance against the Wehrmacht: Storming the Moltke Bridge, assault at the Kroll Opera and Goebbels Villa, and fights in the administrative district near Hitler’s bunker.

Also, during the weekend event we will introduce a new mission at Koenigsplatz, near the Reichstag.

berlin_map_2 (1)
The square near the iconic symbol of the nazi empire was well positioned for defence. The open square itself was heavily fortified and even the metro tunnel flooded with water to further hinder the soviet advance.

In the campaign, you will be able to use some of the later weapons of the Second World War, such as the PPS-43, MP 3008 and Panzerfaust 100, as well as more advanced tanks and aircraft like the Т-34-85, Panther G, IL-2-37 and Me 410. Don’t spare ammo and fuel!

Over time we will keep adding new missions to the campaign, but for now we would love to hear your feedback about existing missions! Welcome to the Enlisted forum.

KEEP FIGHTING FOR BERLIN!

After May 10th, access to the CBT of Berlin will only remain for those who own Berlin early access packs or participated in crowdsourcing. The Battle of Berlin will be open to everyone for free after the CBT process has concluded.

Enlisted - “Battle of Berlin” Bundle

Enlisted — Комплект «Битва за Берлин»

• A premium squad of the 336th Rifle Regiment in the 120th Guards Rifle Division of the Red Army for the Soviet Armed Forces in the Berlin campaign;
  • PPD-40 DSZ submachine gun (available for this squad only);
  • A premium squad of the 652nd Grenadier Regiment in the Infantry Division “Berlin” for the Wehrmacht forces in the Berlin campaign;
  • MP 40/1 submachine gun (available for this squad only);
  • 600 Gold.

STORE

Your Feedback on “Battle of Berlin” Campaign

4 Likes

live action ““movies””?

i don’t know… is that where the majority of money went? i hope not.

jokes aside,

thanks.
3 days aren’t enough for give proper feedbacks, but we’ll do our best.
but better than nothing i suppose

3 Likes

That’s great. I’m looking forward to checking new maps and bayonets.

But is there really no chance for allowing the acces to Enlisted testers and CBT testers? There are many complaints from people who bought the access that lobbies are empty and filled with bots. That’s not good way to collect valuable feedback.

1 Like

We’re counting on you.

1 Like

Now is a great time. to play full sessions. :slight_smile:

или участвовал в краудсорсинге
Что это значит ?

Thanks for letting us test it for free! I’ll try give as much feedback as I can!

Игроки, которые поддержали разработку Enlisted на самых ранних этапах.

Appreciated!

Жаль нет скидки я бы задонатил на Берлин

I guess there weren´t enough people to buy this pack for such a ridiculous price after all…
I´m sure it would be interesting to visit a Botland after the year and what kind of feedback I will be able to share.

I´m, a bit concerned that it was the case honestly. :grinning:

1 Like

Define “crowdsourcing.” Crowdsourcing to my understanding would be anyone who has donated money for development of the game. As a result, anyone who’s spent money should have access according to my understanding of the definition you’ve stated after this weekend.

1 Like

He defined that as people who supported Enlisted at the very beginning. So probably (I’m not 100% sure, please correct me if I’m wrong) those players who bought first backing packets that contained unique BA rifles (those with big magazines).

This is what is written in Russian in this thread.

I really like the game, really enjoying my time on it.
simple thing please, why my game is not showing the mini map or anything else on screen ? like I cant the mini map, kill feed, directions or nothing, may I get help please.

Look into options and see if you didn’t accidentaly turn off the UI. There is an option for that or combination Ctrl+Shift+G (if I remember correctly)

What you like

1 Unique weapons.
2 The atmosphere.
3 The Maps are very detailed and unique, also are quite balanced (played for about 10 hours as germans and attackers won 40% of the times while the defenders managed to win 60% of the times).
4 The maps freedom: as a defender my opportunities were endless meaning i could climb lots of buildings, have interesting angles to attack the enemy.
5. All of the soldiers look realistic and authentic.
6.The maps backround aka inaccsesible areas are amazing, flying with planes or being on a tall building actually makes you feel like youre in Berlin (Also while flying in a plane i saw the Berlin Victory statue which was amazing, gave me memories when i took pictures by it a year before).
7. The new weapons feel and sound amazing for e.x my personal favorite the panzerfaust 100
8.There are lots of power positions and in this campaing it feels like engineers are useful.
9. The campaing makes you feel like its a real battle, like youre there.

What you dont’t like

1. I think that the panzerfaust needs a nerf (i am a main panzerfaust player) The ability to carry 7 or 6 in total panzerfausts is way too good (you can get 7 if you build an ammo box when spawning and refil) because the panzerfaust with good aiming and skill can 1 shot enemy tanks easily. (In my opinion a person should spawn with 4 panzerfausts and could refil to 5.
  2. I dont like that the Russians get the panzerfaust aswell. I think each faction should have a unique weapons. I would replace the panzerfaust with a bazooka or anti- tank grenades (tell me what would you replace?).
  3. The maps need a bit more polish, there are a couple of places where you can fall into behind ruble, a few places where you cant climb fences, also the AI sometimes can get lost in the rouble and get stuck. Also the campaing is a lot more demanding on systems. I usually play on 30-50 FPS while on Moscow i would get 40 - 80.
  4. Lastly i think that in invasion of KIONIGSPLATZ the last objective should be inside the Reichstag.
  5. I think that the 2 factions should have different artillery too by choice of upgrades later when the campaing releases e.x The russians could have the Katyusha - higher fire rate less damage, and the Germans 12.8 cm guns from the Zoo flak tower worse fire rate and shorter barage for more damage.
  6. I dont know if its a bug but when german planes drop the 500kg bomb all of the cover breaks (even if its not too close). mostly all cars, walls and other stuff would break even while being relatively further away.

What is not too easy to understand:

1. I would like to have an option to change my announcer to my native faction for e.x a German or a Russian announcer
  2. Also found a bug that can be achieved when spawning in the beggining of the match. You need to spawn as the bomber of 3rd volksturm company and immeadiately switch to the panzerfaust. Then your k98 and panzerfaust will be merged together.

P.S
Anyways hope this helps, and i cannot wait for the full free release! Hopefully the campaing releases in a month or quicker fully.
I tought it post what i like and dislike here too so that the devs may notice it.

Soldiers. Following your requests we extend special event for the Victory Day!

Battle of Berlin campaign will be available to all players till May 11, 14:00 GMT.

1 Like

Hope we get progress soon after, I realise the team is busy but I and others are looking for new information on content, not just stealth updates please.

Due to the game is tend to make players focus on progression, also a strong higer level benefit, letting players forget what we play game for – for fun.
So, no progression= can not keep players.

1 Like

What it means, is we go back and level other campaigns, no incentive to in Berlin right now.