"Battle For The Reichstag" release! [Custom Hangar]

whoooa…those boys about to get a hair cut.

3 Likes

I just released the night version as you wished my friend :wink:

2 Likes

Hey Scav. I was thinking of making my own similar D-Day/Normandy version of this, using your Reichstag one as inspiration, is that okay?

I don’t wanna hop on your thing and steal your hangar style without approval, that’d be pretty scummy.

1 Like

It is pretty nice that you ask, i already have seen others literally just reuploading my mods and claiming it would be theirs. Of course you can my friend :wink: May i ask, what exactly are you planning to do?

1 Like

It will be somewhat similar;

Early Morning/Late Evening lighting, planes flying overhead, explosions and AA in the background.

Only it’ll be on the beaches of D-Day themselves, so there’d be machinegun fire going past, battleships in the background firing over your head towards the bunkers and so on.

So instead of being from a defensive team point of view, it’d be an attacking team point of view.

1 Like

That sounds totally awesome. Good luck creating it my friend :wink:

1 Like

If you don’t mind me asking actually, how do you save as a hangar?

When I save it as a scene.blk and change it to hangar.blk, it tries to run a battle in the background in the actual game menu so I’m assuming I’m doing it wrong and there’s an actual process…

1 Like

When you want to try it out, you need to copy the scene.blk out of the specific folder you created it, and then you put it into the “userGameMods” root folder and rename it to hangar.blk

Then it should work.

Hm. That’s what I tried, but it starts a battle in the background instead of working like a hangar. Thanks though.

1 Like

Wait, i am no expert in it, but i think you have to delete stuff like “team_1” “team_2” “defender…” “attacker…” “invasion mode” and activate “disable ui” and such… i cant be more detailed sadly, i dont know too much about it.