Battle for Berlin Reinforcements: Level 22-23

What infantry game ? … Even game description says infantry squad leader, tank crew or an aircraft pilot !!!
You can go cry now , hell you can play counterstrike for free !!.. no tanks there

3 Likes

Go back to war thunder.
Heavy tanks have no place in small engagements like this.

This game sure has changed from CBT :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I would love the (V) variant instead of the (A) as I got in War Thunder as an ace. Playing simulator mostly. And no weakspot in it’s front.
I guess in Berlin we can’t even turn around. Think about a few wider maps, that would be nice.

Thank you.

2 Likes

small engagements or not , it is how actuall battles wore !
nah i like this new combined arms war thunder !
and ofcouse i love to laugh at all you who want this to be only infantry game !
like i said counterstrike is free .!.

1 Like

No it’s not. A unit the size of a team in game would be lucky to have 1 tank.

Air support would be sporadic at best, as would artillery.

Thats the point of urban warfare … there wore no places to maneuver the tanks … and streets wore perfect for ambushes and panzerfausts … Hence the IS2 that was needed to clean up the towns !

1 Like

bro how many War Thunder players have invaded this game.

Shanghai you know NOTHING about the military and neither do I. 5 infantryman were in fact supported by two brigades of tanks and two squadrons of fighters with at least one regiment of 105mm howitzers.

1 Like

Can’t you discuss things normally without these crying this crying that?

At least we have Moscow, for now…

the devs said many times this is a combined arms shooter with the focus on infantry, tanks and planes are only support units,

besides that…
… adding the Jagdtiger would make Zero sense, i doubt it will be added, since there is no counter to this tank AND it would also be pretty much useless, since you would have to sit extremely far away from the battlefield to even make sure no one flanks you… and also other tanks could then still be just or even more effective from far away, since the jagdtiger had a very bad reload speed. same goes for the Ferdinand, better reload speed but still not useful.

Also I’m pretty sure they will add Koenigstiger, but with the Porsche Turm, which only had 100m of armor if I’m correct, the big problem with that however would be the counterpart, the IS-2, which had a " extremely bad " reload" speed.

Uh, yea you might be right, also the HE ammo could possibly break the game, better not to add these tanks : D

Seriously I was okay with how it was in OBT where there was a hard cap of 2 vehicles of any type in conquest and 3 in invasion.

But spamming tank destroyers and heavy tanks- brigade-level assets- is just ridiculous.

For 10 players per team is around 70 soldiers…
Thats around 140 soldiers at the time ingame and they would have no air or tank support IRL ? what a joke.

You use some 6-10 squads per game … means that trough just one battle, passes alot soldiers… invasion maps are some 2000 + as attackers have more kills than defenders, who dont have limited number of soldiers !
I can go on but your attempts to discredit the game are pathetic … try better !

operative phrase is “focus on infantry” not “infantry skeet shoot for vehicles”

3 Likes

squads are as small as 4 men, so no it would not be 140.

You are looking at a platoon level action and no, platoons conducting patrols, movement to contacts did not get division level armor/air/arty support.

Overall a company level small unit action.

Idk anything about war tho

:rofl:

1 Like

Realistically they would have 1 tank or a 2-tank team if it was a serious operation, with sporadic fire support.

We’re talking a company-sized element here playing with higher-level assets.

Which should be changed, period. Suicide defending and Rambo style game play should not be encouraged, but as long as they have unlimited tickets it will be a problem.

What are you talking about? Answer a simple question, do you want Jagdtiger in game or not?

1 Like

Been in gun battles that involved 140+ people and we had exactly zero support outside of company/battalion mortars. It’s almost like there’s an entire war going on and what you are doing isn’t always the most important mission on the deck.

I really wish we had hordes of aviation and tanks and howitzers.

1 Like

More than half of the soldiers in WW2 never actually saw a tank …

Germans had more veterinarians then mechanics in the army, so conclude yourself…

2 Likes

If anyone here actually picks up a book , specifically a memoire from a German or American infantryman. They’d be awfully surprised at how lacking support was outside of major battalion/regimental offensives.

Hell. I read a book about a soldier at the battle of sevastapol and the most he saw was anti-tank guns that were attached to his unit.

So we are getting tons of new vehicles and lots of work on lone fighters mode. :nauseated_face:

1 Like

not really still missing m1 bazooka its in the practice area