Battle for Berlin Reinforcements: Level 22-23

Sadly, most think there was a tank every half a kilometre :joy:

2 Likes

Yes USAsuffers

no but there still missing a few things

80 jagdtigers were made.

2,000 jagdpanzers

such small numbers for how prolific they are going to be in game.

We still have jacked up or straight up missing uniforms on soldiers

placeholder models for weapons

but hey, more TONKS more PLANES, two things that are fairly contentious and cause a lot of threads on the forums.

this is warthunder with infantry tacked on, that’s it.

1 Like

Not really… Most squads are 8 men … only premium and fresh squads have 4 players and thats not common even now when most ppl are still doing grind !
Like i said even conquest battles are some 1000 soldiers per battle , Invasion is more than 2000 dead in the end after battle !
IF Invasion map 10 defends and 15 Attackers… if everyone has premium squads 4 soldiers thats 25x4, is again 100 soldiers in battle all the time ! And saying that in war 100 soldiers never fought with tanks or airplane support is really smart ! you must be over 14 years old ?

Have you posted anything ITT without flaming?

1 Like

yes and !?.. cry some more on the forum !!! that will help you …
buhuhuhu did bad russian devs not put yet your SS uniforms in the game ! buhuhuhu

Love the more tanks and planes part as many players and your crying wont help ya kids !

1 Like

You mate are a living proof why internet is bad… whole generation turned to trolls. Every chimp can express its opinion to the public.

God help you new generations when we are gone.

3 Likes

Yea sure siege of Sevastopol is such a great example of losing battle with shortage of everything !
Still there wore:
270,041 Tanks & SPGs and 47,420 Armored vehicles, 609,207 planes for Allies
76,385 Tanks & SPGs and 50,028 Armored vehicles ,222,235 planes for Axis

Also on some battlefields like eastern front there was tanks every meter like in Battle for Kursk !
Tanks and armored cars along with planes wore used in all countries ,armies and operations … from small ones catching the partisans to raids,patrols and full blown offensives ! all well documented aswell !!!

You sound like you’d really like War Thunder. Only problem is there is not 50 infantry to mow down with out taking any effective return fire.

I can only surmise that anyone who gets this worked up and purposefully becomes offensive, cares dispraportionately about the topic at hand. This being the addition of even more powerful vehicles.

1 Like

That Panzer IV/70 (A) is going to be utterly, utterly useless. Should’ve given us either a StuG or the ‘normal’ IV/70.

Also not sold on the premium plane for Germany. It’s the same plane we currently have, except it has the commonly used 30mm configuration. I thought premium vehicles were meant to be special, historical or otherwise rare vehicles.

3 Likes

not really !!.. for years my favorite game was Heroes and Generals , Battlefield , World of Tanks , War Thunder , Blitzkrieg , Sudden Strike ,Company of Heroes , Men of war etc… Hell let loose and Post scriptum are fine i guess but dont have Soviets !

Why not the sturmhaubitze 42 ausf g

30m kill radius with HE and enough traverse to shoot into the upper levels of buildings!

1 Like

⇒add things nobody asked for
⇒ignore things people are actually asking for
⇒ignore existing problems that are causing people to quit
⇒make common vehicles premium
⇒make them cost half as much as an AAA game if not almost as much as an AAA game
⇒wonder why the community is against you

Yeah ok. Great going so far lads.

5 Likes

Agree on owl points. hurrhurr

But no seriously, I agree. I am finding justifying playing this game to be increasingly difficult because of all the reasons listed above, the lack of clear vision, the lack of a specific road map, yaddayadda.

2 Likes

You are all talking trash… What we actually need is Sturmtiger. Kills every Soviet in Berlin. Reloads until new train with troops arrives from Moscow.

2 Likes

Maus tank will be premium.

1 Like

aaaand ? name me a company that doesnt do this ? … even the mighty Blizzard has fallen!

Trash that, we need E-100

Or even better a Ratte:

2 Likes