Battle for Berlin Reinforcements: Level 19-21

It might be too late for that, especially when they come with engineer squad… That’s really sad.

Though I do think we should be getting PPSH-41 with Drum Magazine instead of PPD-40. that should be exclusive on Moscow.

Same with AVS-36, Soviets should be getting AVS-40

Body Armor does help, I’ve played well enough to conclude it does. It have saves me so many times from Dying, even from Headshot and such. I think its okay though, as Soviets were destroying Germans irl in history

Engineer weapon is always for everyone.

What level are you right now? On the first few levels both teams will be for Bots only that makes it easier to Climb, after 2-3 matches it becomes real players.

I suggest record your games on Solo (Not Queueing with Friends) and see how many matches you win and lose. I can be first place every game on Axis but will still lose because its a Team Game. 9/10 I am the only one who builds a rally point.

I would really like to see the Devs to publish the Winrate for both sides, I’m definitely certain Axis is much lower than of Soviets. Germans as of now kinda sucks, since the campaign tree are all weapons of old age and old weaponry. The new updates on MG42, FG42 and the Assault Rifle might help, but its too much bots atm on Germans side

They really need to release the Campaign for F2P asap

Yes, irl the evil nazis lost so the players should get destroyed in game >:)

1 Like

Hell no, let people who purchased it for that dirty price to enjoy botfest a little longer :clown_face:
For real now, Berlin is staying closed for too long now.

1 Like

Dude the devs confirmed the body armor does nothing other than half damage shots fired from pistols
It’s almost entirely cosmetic

1 Like

Agree 100%, the should be available only for the Fallschirmjäger units. This would make them special, as they are.

1 Like

I dont think we have SBMM now. No protection or difference on matchmaking for new players.
Now, Berlin’s win or lose mostly depend on: whether build rallypoints or not, which side has more players quit midmatch.

It actually does. It saves you from knockdowns sometimes. Even at close range.

Please go back to worth-under and cry about sUfFeRiNg gErMaNy there. Not here.

No.
Valery himself said it only halves damage from shots fired from pistols.
Unless you’ve got something else from the devs that contradicts Valery.

Rly? I actually thought it’s decreasing all incoming damage by some number, like -2 or -3. Sometimes I see guys with that armor not being knocked by gewehr 43 from <50m distances.
Maybe you’re right, idk.

Nope, he said the only time you’ll see it protect you is vs a tanker coming at you with a pistol. Then he was more specific saying it only cuts pistol damage by half.
Yeah it does nothing vs rifle rounds even in reality, so people not being downed by the G43 could just be honest misses. Semi autos have funky hit registration anyways.

Ok then.
Pistols are almost useless anyway.

You have seen yourself in that noob russian camp kid with PPD 40. I m right ? :smiley: such kiddo go blame your mama …

I’m playing on german mg squad in berlin, kiddo.
Go cry about evil biased russians somewhere else.

Do you wanna progress in this salty conversation ? If you play germany then don’t be salty to your teammates. Sorry for insults, but i hate such saltynes in forums. Maybe this is reason why german team in most cases dont cooperate.

Is the VG 1-5 really only semi auto, or is that a translation error?

As for those complaining the ppd40 is obsolete… it still wrecks more than any smg release for german side up to now so I don’t see the problem 🤷

1 Like

Yea is like G43 with 30 bullets.

EDIT:
As for those complaining the ppd40 is obsolete… it still wrecks more than any smg release for german side up to now so I don’t see the problem 🤷

In CQB yes. But in long range it should be good … But for assaulter class hmmm man i dont know …