Battle for Berlin Reinforcements: Level 19-21

Please don’t have the AVS and FG equippable by everyone, man
You guys saw the 410 was broken and changed that
Don’t do Normandy 2.0 with your best campaign

4 Likes

Germans rely on planes because their players are awful and the planes are disgustingly OP
410 needed to have the bombload reduced because it made the CBT absolutely unplayable and I’m ecstatic they saw that as well

3 Likes

I first leveled soviets to 15 and now working germans, only couople levels left. I dont think there is anytihing wrong with german win rate. Didnt count but its close 70%…
Most losses are caused by poor gameplay, germans just care their stats abd dont give a shit about defence… But when there is people with intellience between rock and tree stump those matches are pretty easy win. Too bad germany is filled by rocks

1 Like

The body armour does nothing
German teams at the moment consist mainly of bots and children on consoles

4 Likes

Im pretty sure the JU-87 will be just fine with a slightly reduced load in such cramped combat.

1 Like

WTF, It’s 1945, and we still dont have PPSh drum version?
PPD vs MP28/38/40/35i, and now VG1-5.

1 Like

PPSh drum is most likely going to be a slight bit further in

2 Likes

Especially in recent days, German tend to win more. (I have switched to play German before seeing a signifant change in winrate)
One is for nerf of artillery, the other is for finally some one in German has mind to build rallypoints.
In the past, germans are extremely dumb, just play without mind.
As long as I unlock engineer and keep building rallypoints, winrate comes to 50~60%.

I cant imagine IRL PPSh is cheaper and more common than PPD, but in game, the rare and expensive PPD is everywhere and much cheaper than PPSh…

Because the PPSh is leagues better than the PPD
So they’ll put it at the end of the campaign or Germany will suffer more

shhhh. quiet now. Dont give any tips, let them figure themself how to win
After all we all know that soviets are just more fun to play so dont ruin that:D

To be fair, since berlin is the end of the war, lots of auto guns make more sense than what we see in Normandy.

Dont get me wrong, I still believe guns like the FG should be moved to special squads with less squad members, but you know… Im just say’in…

No I’m fine with autos being more prevalent, but the FG wasn’t a weapon handed out by the handful is all, I agree.

Then they should fix the damage model of T34

There’s nothing wrong with it, though
There’s the issue with all tanks where the turret doesn’t face the right way clientside though
I was incorrect when I said the driver’s hatch was a black hole, turns out the T-34-85 actually had a much thicker hatch than the T-34-76

I actually like the hell atmosphere for germans in Berlin. I like to see half of german players are volkssturm, I guess it include bot squads too. And if there is a campaign where germany has to suffer, it is in this one campaign. It’s difficult, but at least, you’ve got that special feeling people kinda want in Berlin

2 Likes

LMAO, upbringing loser still behaves badly even after get banned once, even under the developer’s thread. Just wonder why they didn’t ban you permanently

dilate

1 Like

Why on earth did you ruin the Lone Fighters game mode? Please please please revert to the old game mode or separate them. I cant play squads because its sucks.

I’m praying that the FG-42 and AVS-36 aren’t available for everybody

1 Like