"balance"

1 Like

based and agreed. No idea where this “Germany suffers” occurs, its not primetime East Coast USA for sure. German BR2 has some real talent from Steam

1 Like

It’s not so much a game issue that’s the problem…

The problem is that people are stupid, they see a point that is easily deduced: you must attack or defend and they go out and kill people.

And that’s where the developers’ problem lies, because if you reward people for killing, people will kill people, leaving the objective as secondary.

And that doesn’t make sense in this game, they want people to complete objectives but they reward people for killing and not for defending or attacking a point…

Anyway, gaijin…

2 Likes

just stack in with a team and you can roll it fine

1 Like

No, that’s a match making problem. Not a “Germany needs fixing” problem.

I haven’t seen matches like that in BR2, NA servers in at least a month. Sure, there may be a few extra gold ranks on one side or the other, but not the 8 on one side 2 on the other that it was like back in May/June.

I’ve been one asking for Darkflow to set up rules in match making based on “gold ranks” in a game, and there should never been more than a 2-1 imbalance. With ten player teams and you have 2 golds on one side and 6 on the other, it’s going to have to be one wildly imbalanced map to even the odds.

What do you mean by gold? Because military ranks represent nothing more than time invested. I am just a commander and I am in BR5

Exactly that. Time invested. Generally speaking, “noob” is someone who is new/inexperienced in a game.

I suppose it’s possible for someone to play (and win) 300 games and still know absolutely nothing about how to play, but it seems highly unlikely.

It still doesn’t mean anything, there are people who invest 1000 hours and it’s still bad… I’ve played games with everything being marshals, premium troops and still losing because they don’t know what to do with the capture points.

This game’s hierarchy system means nothing, and certainly its br system doesn’t either.

At this point I do not care what problem is this, Today I played 3 match and every single one of them was same.
Im not even bothering myself with doing daily tasks anymore