Balance Allies VS. Axis Better Please!

The Problem

For some reason I’ll be playing as Allies(I play strictly Allies) and over 75% of the games that I play are losses. We get slaughtered. Spawn, move towards the point, get wiped out. Most of the time it’s by one man just running through us at point blank distance. There are some instances that I can stand getting slaughtered in game, like bombs, MG/AT placements, Tanks or overwhelming enemy numbers. When it’s one player speed-running through an area it drives me insane.
(I realize this may simply be veteran players grinding the game, although probably the truth, I don’t think this should happen during large updates.)

There are also issues with the balance of Allies defending. I have won one out of about 10 matches in any defense based match.

NOTE: for some reason I’m always playing Japan maps. How do I fix this? I want to know if it’s the squads I choose to go into battle with or something else?

The Fix

I have no idea. I sit around on an AT gun or MG nest until I’m blown up or sniped which isn’t long. what do you do?

NOTE: I want to see what the community thinks about this, Please share your experience. This game can be fun at times, I am tired of getting killed off almost instantly and losing every match.

2 Likes

I have also tried Pushing over and over, I get slaughtered most of the time.

1 Like

At the moment, Japanese can only face Americans while Soviets can only fight Germans.
If there are many Japanese players - - > all US players get sucked to Pacific by MM.

1 Like

I don’t like Pacific suckage. Its sloppy.

2 Likes

We need Khalin Gol and Manchuria Japan Vs USSR

5 Likes

Americans in this game have sucked at defending ever since they gave us maps to defend in. That’s nothing new

1 Like

We need a BR1 map pool for USSR vs Japan

2 Likes

Same problems here, but I only get tunisia and never pacific, also never attacking.

I played 6 battles USA BR 2
6 x tunisia
6 x loss for USA
5 x steamrolled by germany
4 x defending
2 x conquest, we got pushed back immediately so also defending only after that

I get killed from left and right, from places where I dont expect the enemy to be present, and I die before I have time to aim…

1 Like

I have learned that very wide flanks are useful. At least it gets you a small jump before you get wiped.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind as long as things are balanced between these two nations but do we have enough players?

Good question, I don’t have any data, but these campaigns could help reduce que time.

Ive found br 2 about the same experience from any side, so far anyway

2 Likes

My soviet matches are easy wins most of the time. I can rack so much score that i no longer need to play painful BR5 anymore to grind events.

Serious ? Im tired of those Players WHO are crying that they dont have a Chance against the Axis. You got chances when you Play good. When you got Bad Players in your Team yeah than you lose but thats on both Sides Not Just on allies. So now everyone who IS playing allies are crying about the Axis and the Tiger 2 h that they dont have a Chance against it? You got chances. You can kill IT with Explosives or bazookas. You simply have to accept that they Axis Tanks we’re better than the allies thats a fact. So now because all you allies Players are crying in vain that you got No Chance they add a Tank that acutally never saw Combat in ww2 . The Pershing never fought acitve in WW2. Enlistedt should Not Turn in warthunder Just because you got struggle against the Axis. Wanna know a good solition to this ? Play Axis ,dont Play the Game or make the best of it. When they add the super persing they should add the jagdtiger aswell cause this Tank actually fought in WW2. but than again allies got No chances because there armored vehicles werent simple as good AS the Germans you should Accept that cause IT was that

5 Likes

I’d also like to see the Sino-Japanese Front for China vs Japan

2 Likes

That’s the problem this game is marketed towards the Americans and the Russians they come here to kill Germans and Japanese Not the other way round

It’s difficult to respond to this kind of thing politely. I loved playing in berlin, moscow, pacifc, tunisia and I lost all of that in this update, when I come to the forum all I see is “help me, the allies are losing, the damn Germans are killing bots”

Enjoy merge, ask the devs to put all allied weapons in Tier I, be creative in your requests.

Too late mate, the Pandora Box is open long time ago… Now just sit tight, grab the popcorn and watch this shite goes free fall since Devs priority is making new Premium over fixing the game

3 Likes

I was agreeing with you there for a minute, shoot the M1 Bazooka can penetrate the turret side of a Tiger II, but the Pershing saw combat in the twilight of the Battle of the Bulge. It wasn’t much at all, but a handful of them did arrive in the European Theater

1 Like

Damn bro that post is barely readable.

1. The Pershing did fight in WW2.
  2. It’s like you don’t remember the release of the Jumbo. “Just use explosive packs” lol. Lmao, even.
  3. If you’re going to try to claim “historical accuracy” for German tank superiority, then why are we stopping there? The Luftwaffe was nonexistent at Normandy and the Allies had a huge numerical advantage in tanks.

This game sucks ass when one side is dominating. Germany T5 isn’t any fun now either if you’re a fan of actual competitive games.

3 Likes