Ayuda

Someone tells me how I can send orders for my team to tell me the location of tanks. When I am inside my panther I cannot indicate enemies or even send orders for them to tell me the location and the same thing when I am with the plane I cannot request that they tell me the location. show me location.

(Español)
Alguien me dice como puedo mandar ordenes para que mi equipo me marque ubicación de tanques, es que cuando estoy dentro de mi panther no puedo señalar enemigos y ni mandar para que me digan ubicación y lo mismo para cuando estoy con el avión no puedo solicitar que me señalen ubicación

(CONSOLE: PlayStation 5)

lol

press control or alt (depend on your controls) and use command Roulette

I’m from controls

dam didnt expect control (the game) to actually be in our universe that crazy

Hi
Press R1, Triangle, choose with the right stick: need enemy position

The problem is, it doesn’t appear when I’m with the tank commander and the pilot, I can’t request anything, I don’t know why it only lets me when I’m on the ground, that is, infantry, it’s strange even for my taste and I haven’t touched it. nothing, I just changed the configuration of the plane to be able to play well

Hahahaha once you know how to play, being able to control the planes and be able to lean in the game is easy, but I hate that the Russians have German weapons like the panzersfaust

2 Likes