Australia Tech Tree

For the Australian tech tree, I decided to include weapons from New Zealand. These nations would likely be included in a commonwealth tree, but I think they have enough weapons and variety to stand on their own. Like the other sub-factions I have made, I focused primarily on exclusively Australian/New Zealander guns. If they were added to the game, I am sure this tree could be bulked up with British/American weaponry.

Australians fought in the Pacific, Normandy, and Tunisia. So they have the potential to be in quite a few campaigns!

Some potential cosmetics -

c810e42550b8a8dbdf604149034c6102

bf111afa87b96e51f68c27bcccdbec6a

eebbeae55bb08c791942f2ee180fc66c

I highly recommend you look at these sources if you are interested in Australian proto-type weaponry. They made a lot of interesting variations of the owen smg and some truly ridiculous tank designs (many of which I didn’t include).

sources -
Meet Owen: The Aussie-made subgun that was a hit all over the Pacific (PHOTOS) :: Guns.com
Commonwealth of Australia (WW2) - Tank Encyclopedia
Get_Em_Puppy's World SMGs
Australian Electrolux Charlton
McCrudden light machine rifle | Gun Wiki | Fandom

18 Likes

I love that the bob simple is a premium

i cant find a better idea, the kiwi beast

8 Likes

its too powerful to put into the regular tree

Dam i can not give more than 1 like, i would give you 10 for this suggestion, aussie aussie aussie :stuck_out_tongue:

wish they gives us Kokoda track as a map :frowning:

1 Like

Thanks! I hope Australia gets the attention it deserves in a future update :]

With your tree we may :), i got the boomerang and the Charlton squad

2 Likes

if these guys will be their opponents, it will be unbalanced

4 Likes

I don’t get why Enfield P14 is better then Lee-Enfield No.4, and why the Lewis Gun is better than the Bren.
Enfield P14 and Lewis Gun are both WW1 guns.

1 Like

Stuff can be moved around, I realized after making this that the p14 was too far up. This post is not entirely well balanced, I was more focused on what to put into the tree than the order it should be in.

1 Like

This is the premium squad upgrade just $60

2 Likes

oh shit, extreme unbalance, even bob semple tank cant counter this

1 Like

this australian tech tree is a must

3 Likes

Ahh i remember this. hehe

O0o i missed this gem

Straya!

2 Likes

Commonwealth brothers?

Like.

(Love how he put tiny bob semple as premium. But this is for our KIWI brothers. )

1 Like