AT and tank destroyers

I’m not going to say anything; just comment on what you think about this kind of thing and if there’s any trace of reality in this nonsense

And of course, without forgetting the super AT soldier who carries 30kg of Panzerfausts, or premium soldiers who carry twice as much :rofl:

patetico

1 Like

Where is infantry support? Where is mobility? There are serious failure both on these tankers and their teammates. And yes, I’m aware NO ONE supports their armor support. That is part of the greediness and self centeredness of this playerbase. Protect your armor and your armor will protect you

Very satisfying tank kills!

As a tanker you have a very limited view, unless you expose yourself as the commander. This means tanks have to plan every move they make accordingly, they have to know the maps and if they want to push into areas where they can get taken out from explosive packs or panzerfausts then they will learn several lessons.

Tanks are very powerful, a well placed HE round can take out 20 enemy infantry, but they also have vulnerabilities so they are balanced in a way. If you are pushing forward with a tank its best to move slowly and pay attention to where friendly infantry are. If you are ahead of the friendly infantry then you may get killed easier by the enemy.

If the panzerfausts were limited to just one they would be fairly useless as a tanker could just repair the damage, probably without even leaving the vehicle. If they made the panzerfaust more powerful so it would one hit kill tanks when not even aiming at a weak spot then they could limit the numbers.

But I think its better to have multiple (weaker) panzerfaust ammo on the AT soldier because its easy to miss with the sights and arc (especially on the panzerfaust 60) and sometimes you have to walk your shots onto the tank. It may not be 100% historical but it works for the game.

More like “protect your armor and get nothing (except CAS on your head)”.
But I agree about the selfishness of the playerbase.

1 Like

I would vote to bannhammer those tnt packs (surplus the ability to get 3 of them per soldier) the manual istalled tnt is enlugh for infantry, maybe that also solves the AP-Mine problem
Unbenannt

• improve the armourpierce of schrecks
    448cc2b9bf2ca24f48665bb675548329
1 Like

Well most at least know the basics of lob HE

1 Like